Chapter 3: Meeting All of Them Part 2

Kisaru's P.O.V

We were wandering around the village while Kiba and Hinata were naming all the places that we passes by. We also passed by a BBQ shop then Kiba suddenly said, "Lets go inside!" then Akamaru barked in agreement.

"But I'm not hungry yet," I said.

"We're not here to eat silly! We're here to meet some people! C'mon!" he said while dragging me into the shop. At the table, I saw a girl with blonde hair, a guy with his hair up and a chubby guy.

"Oh, Kiba and Hinata... What are you guys doing here and who's that girl with you, Kiba?" the chubby one said.

"Who's the girl Kiba? Your girlfriend?" the blonde girl said.

"Yeah in that way!" Kiba said confidently.

"Its not like that," I said while bumping him with my elbow playfully. "Hi I'm Kisaru Susho and I'm new here in Konoha! Nice to meet you all!" I said cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Yamanaka Ino," the blonde girl said.

"What a drag... I'n Narra Shikamaru. Nice to meet you," said the guy with his hair up.

"And I'm Akimichi Choji," said the guy eating BBQ meat. "Alright guys see yah later! Still gotta show Kisaru around some more!", Kiba said while dragging me out of the shop. Hinata caught up shortly after.

"So who else is there for me to meet, Kiba?" I asked him looking forward to who am I going to meet next. Kiba looked up as if he was thinking of who else I have to meet. He shook his head.

"Ah well I have to go. I still wanna look around," I said smiling.

"Ok! Feel free to be my girlfriend any time!" he said confidently. I giggled, walked away and waved at him as I got farther and farther.

I was still wondering around Konoha and I happened to bump into a guy that looked a lot like the boy who was convincing mother to go here. He spotted me then ran clumsily to me. I stood still cuz it looked like he had to ask me something. He finally reached me then observed me closely.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked him looking creeped out.

"Ah well I was looking for people to help me with my team because I lack a member... Neh, neh... Are you a ninja?" He asked me like a child. I had an anime sweat drop and nodded.

"Then can you be a part of my team?!" He asked me excitedly. I giggled then shook my head.

"Eeeeehhhhhhh... Why?" He asked me chibi sadly.

"I already belong to a three-man cell along with my brother and sister," I answered him.

"What rank are you anyway?" He asked me confused.

"I don't know yet... But I'll tell you as soon as possible. By the way... May I get your name?" I asked him nicely.

"Uzumaki Naruto! The future Hokage of Konoha! Believe it!" he said with enthusiasm. I giggled then said, "Nice to meet you, Uzumaki-san. I am Kisaru Susho," I said while smiling kindly at him.

"Neh, Uzumaki-san, Do you know anybody by the name of Neji Hyuuga?" I asked him hoping to find him again and see how much he's changed. "Hm... Ah Neji? He lives near town. Just go to the flower shop then maybe walk half a mile north," he said while looking us as if he was trying to recall where Neji lives. I thanked him and followed his direction.

*~AT THE HYUGA COMPOUND~*

I was staring at how big the Hyuga compound was... Then there was suddenly a guy who asked me who I was .

"Good day to you sir. May I please speak with the young master Neji? I am his childhood friend, Kisaru Susho," I said in a sweet and polite voice. The guard approved of who I was and then he let me in. I was led to a big small house away from the main compound.

"The young master Neji is not here right now but please wait here until he has returned. I shall inform him or your visit when he comes back," the guard said sternly.

"Thank you... May i get your name please?" I asked him.

"My name is Ko, young lady," He said while going out the door. The house was so quiet. Since it was such a big house I thought that there were a lot of people living here but I guess I was wrong.

I have been sitting here for like half an hour already... WHERE THE HELL COULD THAT GUY BE?! A few more minutes later I heard the door open.

"I'm home..." I herd a male voice say. I heard the footsteps louder and louder at the guy approached the living room. Then, A guy with long hair and pearl eyes came poked his head out to see if anyone was there. I had an anime sweat drop and said, "W-welcome home...?"

After I explained everything that he needed to know, he suddenly remembered me when he was still young. He suddenly said that he wanted to see how strong i was.

Neji showed me to the branch house training grounds and then we took our fighting stances. We battled for like the rest of the day. Both of us were running low on chakra but he fell down first. I ran to him then healed the injuries i put on him. I took him to his room and started taking care of him.