Two.

——Now being in a gigantic building, we're expecting our new first people in charge. People we'll take care for.

A white and blue setting of clear walls, glass windows all around.
We enter through something that makes loud noise, sucking in the bad air from outside.. what was explained to us, there is only clean air inside.
Walking into the great place with armoured guards at every corner.

We're led to an elevator, going up high.
The uneasy feeling the lift gets us all to whimper and stagger around. The guards behind chuckle and make sure we are in line.

Guards able to talk through whatever they use. I can hear.
"From the higher, it's known that the testings are going through smoothly today. And that group 297 get held with 457. Got that?"
"Yes Sir."

Once the doors open, we're pushed out to a huge hallway. Blue polished finish as the sound of our shoes tap and echo.
"Group 297." The first we've heard this.
One of the guards holds up his hand for us to stand still.

Someone's familiar voice chimes through the long hall, only to recognize the head masters feelings..

Waiting for when he gets closer, I hear other voices laughing.
"Now gentlemen, these are your new maids." His figure comes into my view, along with the rest who take their eyes every which way on us.
Following him are three young men in suits.
We align and stand still for them.

"Now girls," he continues, we all take to his attention as the new men still gaze at us.
He extends his arm to show the three men happily.

"These men are who you'll work for as long as they want. This," he shows the first next to him. "Is Jimin." As I try to remember his face for what I'm supposed to do, he licks his bottom lip slightly staring at me.
"Then next to him is Taehyung," again as I do, memorizing his facial structure. "Beside him is Jungkook." All three look different and can easily tell apart.
"Now what we've taught, you're all known as numbers. You will be called by anyone of these gentlemen whenever they're in need. I'm only telling to remind you. Not that long ago you've been upgraded for these men. Implanted into your neck connected to your brain, there is a signal that will allow you to feel their feelings."
We all nod in sync.
Taking notice from how distant the men are from us. They're height is very noticeable apart of ours, the girls all being the same height. 5.1. as the new men across are as tall as our head master.

A whistle brings us to line up. And walk down the hall.
Only to overhear the guards discussing on where to bring us.
I don't know what the new men are doing, they haven't said a word that I've heard clear enough. Their feelings however are very new to me. So I can't tell in any way until I'm told who exactly they are.

<<<<>>>>