TwentyEight.

——after pulling me away from the warn out bed, two guards roughly throw me on a back of another to run out of the scary scene of the monster screaming his lungs out to every which one of them. I lastly hear my number from his mouth as we fly through the hallway, my arms and legs flailing around in pain as the guard slows down to place me down against a wall.
He lifts his mask to reveal a strong character focused on my condition. My breathless self sits and head tilts without any effort. I start to cry as he injects me with something clear.

All pain goes away fast but my mind hurts.. soon.. slowly I feel calm sleep as I'm picked up again although more gentle this time.

———the ladies voice.
Her telling numbers and talking about a name.

It's all blurry but I still catch on.

I'm hurt and feel alone.
Suddenly screaming is all that's in this room I'm in, is- is that the monster?

His screams of words are hard to make out, I do anything else but stay still and wait for anything else.

Force against my chest grows then I hear the lab lady speaking as the pressure leaves. The monster mumbles and loud bangs fill my ears.

Silence once again. I'm cold as ever.

Some time I feel a pinch at the wrist. My limbs coming to feeling, I breathe and open my eyes. Jolting up from what I was in. I look around frantically at the blue lights and coldness.

The lab lady, "I thought I told one of you to hold her down?!" My eyes can't focus so I try to feel around for something, anything at all.

A warm touch brings me to stop. My cheek gets sparks of human touch and brings sparks along everywhere.
"You were in a sleep, I had to make sure you would truly be okay from that man who barely just killed you." The main master tells softly, standing near.

I rub my eyes to notice the lab lady close. Her hand gently placed against my cheek, I close my eyes and with help lay down again from my aching body crying for help.

"Your body is in a shock right now but you will be okay in a couple days." Her voice soft and reassuring.

————just all in all the feeling of calmness and happiness surrounds everywhere as I see dark. Hear beeps and people chatting, footsteps when they visit and leave.

I'm guessing I'm under another sleep.. I would think anyways.

I'm under some something to prevent my thought and feeling readings...

"Okay so~ this is number 104, we have everything we need completed and the right amount of time gone by.. reported dead and thrown away.. but her three men know she's fine and coming back, yes."
A mans voice echoes.

"Okay 104, if you are able to hear me, you are just fine and ready for tomorrow."
The lab lady?

———it's been awhile again. As I wake up I notice how I'm able to feel some of my body.

Beeping. Footsteps. Silent calming voices.

——"104?" I hear her speak to me as I rub my crusty eyes, bright lights disturb my happiness and warmth.
Sitting up from help of strangers I sit and stare at the room. Having the feeling of my body come back slowly yet so fast as I wasn't able to move in so long.

——"Welcome back my darling~." The main Master calls as he kisses my hand. His wide smile reassures me that whatever happened is okay now.

<<<<<>>>>>