Four.

Putting the clothes away for laundry, I walk back to the door already sensing great pain from Jimin.

I stand for a quick second to think on why my senses are off on the first day working.
I snap out of it and open the door to his dark room, the great curtains being closed and dimmed lamp light protecting us from the pitch black.
As I walk to the scented bathroom I feel pain from Jungkook as well as Taehyung. With them further away I focus on Jimin.

"Sir." I bow as I enter.
"Hand me that towel."
As told, I do.
He steps out being tender and weak, wrapping himself then walking out the door to his bed.

Draining the still warm water, and washing the tub. I sense someone new. "Jimin." Jungkook's soft voice calls out with sadness as he enters the room.
I take part in seeing them both in the room together with heavy heart in their eyes, I stand watching Jungkook limp from the door to Jimin's bed.

"Sir would you like help?" I ask while staring at his bandaged ankle.
"No I'm fine." With tears in his eyes he snaps back a response while sitting beside a worried Jimin.
I step forward. "I sense embarrassment and other emotions that indicate wanting to be alone. I'll wait outside Sir." I bow and leave.

Across the hall I see three other girls from my group. Waiting outside other rooms that feel like the other men's.

"104 can you join us again?" I hear Jimin call.

I enter to see Jungkook crying in Jimin's arms.

"Can you get Taehyung for us?" Jimin asks sweetly. I nod and hurry out.

After knocking without a response I open the door. "Sir. Jimin and Jungkook has asked for your presence." Seeing him laying, sprawled out in his great bed. His worried facial expression shows as he gets up.

Running past me to the door. Stopping and looking at the other two.

"104." Jimin calls, "Sir," I respond with.

"Tell the others to go back then you come back for us."
I bow and head out to the robots outside.
"You're not needed." I bow as they bow back.

"Sir?" I ask stepping in again to them looking serious. I feel burns, discomfort and misery.

"104." Taehyung's low voice cries. "Stay here till we say." With more strength this time he smiles at me.
"Yes, very well."

With only seeing them look at each other. Eyes speak a lot as agony is sensed all through my body and mind from them.
I stand here not knowing what's truly going on.

"We should at least apologize, no?" Jungkook asks with panic in his pitched words.
"Stop Jungkook, there's no way we need to." Jimin says quickly.

Stillness with terror, they sit at Jimin's bed in silence while their bodies ache. Doing their best to get comfortable with the noise of the sheets shifting.

"We at least need to tell them our limits." Taehyung's voice snaps and cries after in pain.
"Tae. They know our limits and ignore our wailing while training." Jimin responds.
"There's nothing we can do, we were told many times before guys." Jungkook adds with no hope sound in any way.

"104. You can return now." Jimin tells as I bow. "We don't need her at the moment, right?" Taehyung asks as the others stay quiet.

——Walking back to the room I'm supposed to go. I know I shouldn't think of anything they were talking about.
In training for us, we were shocked with glowing rods if they sensed us having our own way of thoughts. And or for testings.. so with then to? But what for?

I do wonder what the men's training is. To be as beaten as they looked.

I hurry back and wait like the rest of the girls.

<<<<>>>>