Eight.

"Sir, how can I be at your help?"
He smiles, getting up to sit at the edge of his bed. "Come here." He demands happily.
I step closer without hesitation.
"Today is my break. Although I've noticed you were gone for the last couple days."
I nod as I stand in front of him. He licks his lips to look at my outfit.

My mind is exhausted, I feel the feeling of him wanting something. "Are you hungry Sir?" I ask.
"Where were you?" He asks right away. I stand trying to think on what to respond with. "It was only testings Sir."
My hands meet held at my back as he takes ahold of them. He then notices all the marks on my skin. I let him look, his worried sense grows stronger.
"Please Sir." I groan as he pushes down on a tender spot. "Your levels are uneasy and if I'm disturbing you I don't think you should see my arms." I beg and stay still to his grip.

He shows his grin as he looks up at me. I breathe heavily as he traces along the bruising.

"What is this from?" He asks.
"Only the testings they do." I respond with.

I notice his heart beating faster as he stares at the markings. I can't do anything but let the men do whatever. As ordered.
He lowers down to take a closer look. A slimy touch makes contact as he goes along my arm. Leaving the trail to dry. His tongue and saliva that follow down.

"Sir." "Hm?"

He stands. I'm confused not knowing his emotions. I stay quiet with his feelings of wanting something.
His face gets closer. Slowly turning to my neck. Moving what clothing I had covering there. The marks I remember seeing in the mirror. Is what makes his levels go crazy again. Excited.

The breathing that reaches my skin makes the pain go away, only sensing sparks that want me to shiver.

"Jimin." Jungkook's innocence fills the room and my mind. I turn around to bow as Jimin sits back down fast.

"Jiminie~." He complains. "Yes Kookie?" Jimin replies more annoyed. "Please don't treat me like that after what happened." He begs back.

"104." Jungkook says as I turn to him with a smile. "Can you give me a massage? Just my back." I nod, "Of course sir."

He walks to Jimin's bed, taking off his shirt to show scars mixed with old and new bruises.

"Sir, I'll do my best to avoid what truly hurts."
"Thank you 104." He says sweetly.

Getting ready, I sense he usually likes oil with it. "Sir, let me get the oil." He excuses me and I go to his room.

Bringing back the needed, I step into the room only feeling happiness.
"Sir. I'm doing my best to think of how I can do this." I say while trying to get on top of him.

Jimin at his desk, turns around. I face him.
"I know what will be easier for you 104." I nod and look at him, waiting.
"Jungkook can lay down and you take off your skirt to go on top."
Feeling the embarrassment from Jungkook. "Would that be okay. Sir?"
"Um that's totally fine with me. Ah my back really needs rubbing." He responds with nicely.
"Very well. I can only take it off and will have my knee high socks on."

Jimin's levels change as drastically as Jungkooks. "Oh will that be something wrong to do?" I ask fast.
"No really, 104. Do what you have to, to help Jungkook." Jimin insists.
"Right, Sir." I put down the bottle to unbuckle the small belt I wear. Then to pull down my skirt.

Only feeling tension in the room.
"Is something wrong?" I look up to both of them staring.
"No 104. Keep going." Jungkook forces out.

I nod and smile. My naked thighs then touch the bedding with the oil in my hands. Jungkook looks like he has tensed back muscles so I remember my way on massaging.
My underwear visible to Jimin watching.

<<<<<<>>>>>>