Eighteen.

I listen to his harsh breathing. His panicked self placed as far I can see the expression he shares. He looks down, Tae joins my side staring at the kid.
He then runs towards us and grabs both of our heads to listen to him carefully.

"I can feel feelings.. Uh wait like I can also sense what others feel." "Wha-," Tae says immediately, "Okay like what the servants say, 'I sense you're hurting.' I have been off and on for some time and it's so strange." He finishes as I try think how it would be possible.
"Wait we need to be more quiet." they both nod, "I can't feel her anymore though. She's somewhere far." "How can you feel that? You can feel her?" Tae asks hurriedly, Jungkook nods and stares off for a couple seconds. I sit trying to feel anything. "So you can sense what I'm feeling?" Tae asks awkwardly. "Not right now but I do at times. Just glad it's not when you're all dirty with 104." Tae looks away beginning to blush slightly.
Tae breaks his weakness by asking, "But you don't have that chip in your neck? Right?"
Jungkook shrugs and keeps still.

"I know what we can do you guys." Jungkook strongly says.

104's POV
"Now," his voice demands for my attention, I sit motionless, feeling frightened from my new owned fear. Being able to be anxious that if I move at all, the one with hungry eyes will pounce.

"Tilt your head for me so I can witness your adorable ears flop around." I stare at his grin as I lift my hand to feel the headband. My furrowed eyebrows show how sick this man is.
"Go ahead now. Do it."
His slick haired, hungry eyed being kneels in front of me.
His looks are charming till his true self becomes in view.
I slowly tilt my head side to side, scared to what he would want soon.

"Please sir, I believe there's a misunderstanding-," "Oh shh~," His thumb gently touch my lips, I lean back with tears in my eyes. His seduction self scares every nerve I have. "We're where we are supposed to be my love."
My heart quickens, of fear. The look on his face of being satisfied to my reaction.
I look around the same room.

His slender long legs stand at the end of the bed, his arms swinging in delight.
"Only speak when spoken to." the harsh words leave me leaning as far away as possible, against the headboard of the bed.
"You are aware that you're the one I love, yes?" he steps away and turns to face me, only looking at him with fear.

"Is there any reason for you to be this scared? You want me to give you one?" his sly smile makes me close my eyes.
"My love, I asked you a question that needs to be answered."
... the killing quietness builds the tension, only knowing that his anger is growing.

"That's it. You need to be taught to obey."
"Master wait I'm sorry-." the sudden feeling of his hands gripping my legs. Pulling me down to the middle of the bed. I silently let it happen as he twists me around.
Scared to even move,
Scared to let any noice leave my mouth unless it's forced out.
His hand meets my exposed skin, slapping hard for me to grab what I can from the sudden pain only being reminded I can't move as much, the chains keeping my hands above me.

"You want more? This isn't the hardest I can do, I'm going easy though you should know there's no way I'll be easy on you later." I wince to the still pain that's left.
Then, another smack. "Please! Wait!!"
Another, another. and another. The only innocent thing to hear is my bell going off like crazy as I hold in my screams.
I squirm around, turning around myself from the burn. "Love, you can't move. I won't allow it." I open my wet eyes to him walking to a closet.
"I will listen! I'm sorry!" I cry out to his back, opening a door to a closet. He turns around holding more chains and cuffs, "Master please! I said I will listen now!" "Sh, I said speak when spoken to!!" he throws the chains to the side and speeds his way for me. "I'm sorry!" quickly he spins my struggling body for another spanking.

I let it happen, then after he goes to tighten my chains for my hands.
I breathe heavily as he sets the chains near my feet. Not connecting them to my ankles yet.
"I'm going to wait for these, don't think I'll let anything slip." I nod and sit up shaking.

It's cold now, my eyes feel heavy from the little crying I did. My body limbs appear limp. I can't try to fight back, I feel as if that would be useless.
"I need to leave for some time." he says as he rushes around. I make no effort moving or to look at him.

<<<<<>>>>>