Nine.

"You can tell me whenever I hurt you." I say dearly. I try to make less movement from my lower half that moves every now and then. That seems to make him feel out of hand for some odd reason.
"It's okay- ah~." he responds with pleasure.
"It may be my turn next 104." Jimin says.
"Alright Sir. As soon as Jungkook is okay."
"Mhmm~ ah." His levels of happiness increase. 

After some time the noises from Jungkook lower in sound and his back becomes less stiff.
"I'm going to lie here for now if that's okay." Jungkook relaxes as I lift my hands off him.

"Jimin. I'm okay now 104." "Okay Sir."

I look over at Jimin as I get up. He stands up eager to take his shirt off.
Again, excited. I'm glad I can help this much.

Jungkook looks at Jimin as he lies beside him.
"Should we get Taehyung?" Jimin asks, "Mhm." The other responds.

"Sir, I can get him." He springs up and grabs my tender arm. "You can't 104, not like that." I look down at myself. At my bruising around my thighs he was indicating.
"I'll get him." He says while grabbing his shirt.
"Yes. Sir. I'll proceed making Jungkook happy."
Jungkooks back tenses up again, "Please do 104." He pleads.

Jimin leaves and I get on top of Jungkook.

"104." His voice asks as I start. "Yes Sir?"
"Get up for a sec." I do so and he quickly gets in front of me. "Sir." I manage to say before his cold hands caress my inner thigh.
A quick breath leaves then his swift move on bringing his long fingers to touch my neck.
His eyes I see full of wonder while I feel his emotions of investigation. On what will make me more confused for what's happening.

His head gets closer to my neck. At that moment he's close enough for his lips to touch. Hovering over. He bites lightly. Getting ahold of skin before biting down harder.
I start to breathe hard to the feeling of pain.

Then with careful eyes he sits back then lays down again.

The door swings open.
I look to see both Jimin and Taehyung. "Okay Taehyung wants a massage too."
I get off the bed and bow to both as they enter.

"Whoa she is in her underwear, glad I closed the door quickly." Taehyung tells sleepily.
"Yes sir I am so it's easier." I say as he hurried to lay down.
"104. That's 'master' to you." He replies.
"I apologize master."
"It's okay, come here and oil me up." He says as I make my way towards him.

"Master, I sense you're tired."
"Yes 104, I need your hands to help me." He responds. I nod and hurry.

"I apologize if I slip. The oil is on my legs which makes me slide." Telling on being sorry for such a reason.

"That's so hot." I hear Jungkook under his breath. "Sorry? I can change the temperature sir." "No need." Jimin replies quickly.

I nod, about to begin my hands on Taehyung's shoulders.
"Ahh~ yeah right there." Taehyung cries out. "You're so tense here." I say concentrating.
"It is, right there."
——After rubbing his shoulders the guys began to get tired. I suggest sleeping for the next day but they insist I stay.

"104, do you not get tired while serving?"
All of their curiosity fills the room.
"I am trained not to show any sign in order to not disrespect my masters."
"That's a good answer." Taehyung tells.
"How much sleep do you get?" Jungkook questions.
"It depends what we did that day also of course we sleep on how much rest we need to function to anyone's desire."
"What kind of questions can you answer?" He adds to ask. I nod and think of what we're trained to tell.
"To anything for the masters unless it's classified information." I respond with while sitting to pull my skirt up.

Some silence goes by as they all think.
"What is your bruising from?" Jimin asks, I look at him with pain and answer, "Training."
"Are you allowed to ask us questions?" Taehyung questions with tiredness in his voice.

"Only when necessary if you need assistance, by law I can ask for permission to question anything else."
They nod in sync.

"104. 104 you're needed at your room."
I listen to the new voice.

"Excuse me my masters. I am called in."
They give dear looks and nod.
I bow to exit and make my way down the long halls.

"104." A guard calls out. I see five others from my group.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>