Five.

——I wasn't called till the next morning. "104, Jimin needs you~." His voice sings out.

Yesterday. I waited, sat down and did mind puzzles.
That's what we're handed from the higher just to keep our brains going. Most are riddles and mind games that teach us and make a picture on how the world is like. Not sure why but it keeps us going so they continued that.
Women going shopping and men mostly working, with the children playing and going to school.

"Sir." I bow after entering his bedroom.
His smile widens while he leans back in his chair.
"I need a drink from the kitchen. Any tea is great for me." I do my scanning, "Okay, ginger tea I'll make for you." Muscle soreness.

——After brewing the water and preparing the tea. I walk back to his room. "104," Jungkook says happily once I enter. He sits on Jimin's bed. I stop to bow and proceed giving Jimin his hot tea.
Jimin still at his desk in front of a huge see-through screen computer with different symbols scattered and patterned.
"Sir." I hand his tea with my head down.
I feel the tea cup and pot's weight lift from the tray.
Then at that moment I feel a hand grab my chin lightly. Opening my eyes and looking up to meet Jimin.

Blankly blinking back in confusion. I've never been trained to react to this. And I've certainly never felt this emotion from anyone near before.

"Sir. I have no way of knowing what your passion is right now." I tell as his eyes lay to my mouth.
The feeling like an urge for something I feel from him.

"No worries 104." His voice calls out.
"Jimin." Jungkook says sheepishly.
"Right." He goes on to his screen, lightly sliding his fingers along to arrange the numbers and letters differently.

"104," Jungkook calls, I face him and bow. "Sir."
"Get Tae for us." He orders politely, I nod and leave.

——Knocking on Taehyung's door to it opening right away by him. "104? I was just headed to Jimin's room."
I bow, "Jimin and Jungkook would like you there, sir." As my eyes are closed I feel him pat my head. "Yes. Thank you." He chuckles.
I move out of the way and follow him to Jimin's.

"Hey guys." Taehyung calls to them being sad again.

"Sir." Sirs?
"Yes 104." Jimin asks. I stand here sensing all the mental health of them. They stare at me with no emotion.

"I would love to ask what I can do for your happiness levels. As made, I need to help."
They nod and look at each other.

"We'll have to think on that 104." Jungkook says with a smile as I nod in response.
"What do you think she can do for us?" Jimin asks quietly to the other two.
Taehyung turns to face me, "We need some time to think and talk. Can you wait outside?"
I bow and lead myself out without a word.

I still sense the urge from Jimin and curiosity from both Taehyung and Jungkook.
I try to think over my studying and knowing of the men as they take their time. Loneliness is something that's similar that I feel when close to them. Why would they be that way?

"104." I hear from inside.
I enter and see them laughing along to something. "Sir?" I look at Jimin.

<<<<>>>>