Thirteen.

Jungkook's POV,
Everything hurts and feels dirty. Trapped in the same room for many years, the huge curtains always seem to be thrown over the window and shut out what's truly waiting.
The stings go along my cold skin.
Just being able to rest in bed after another cold day.
'104' I think out loud.. there's something so different. I treat other maids the same by telling them what to do as a servant. But 104, she's..

"So. You think on it lately?" Jimin's voice breaks through. The silence that was there.

"I was all day, I don't know why I'm like this."
"Like what? Flustered over this maid? Okay wait. I'm aware she is pretty and different from the other girls that come through." He thinks to what he says. I just stare at him thinking of how hurt she looked last time.
"Should we not bother her tonight? Let's go see Taehyung." As I say his name I realize what can happen.
"Do you think-?"
"Let's see." I say with anger. Storming to my door as Jimin follows.

Taehyung's POV,
I sit up still staring at this brown eyed robot.

She stands with her small human figure. As still as any human can while also a blank face. I smile to the thought of her. Someone so clueless yet aware.

I clear my throat. "Are those marks mostly from needles?" Daring to ask to such a human that seems secretive.
"Yes master. They are."
"Are you telling the truth?"
"There's no way I can lie to any of my Masters."
I get mad to the thought of her having any other man called master.
"104. I'm your true master." I reassure her as she bows.
"Yes master."
"Now you can't lie or avoid any of my questions, got that?"
She nods blankly.
"Now-,"
Jungkook bursts opening the door with a worried and tired look.
"Tae." Jimin comes next. Jungkook looks at 104 with a calm face and walks next to her as she bows.
"Sir Jungkook. Jimin."
"104, are you feeling any better from your training?" He asks hurriedly.
"Sir, of course I am. I'm made to serve."
"Taehyung, you okay from today?" Jimin asks being hurt from seeing his dear friend in this condition, "I really am." I reply as I fix my hair.
"Master, would you like other clothes to change into?" I nod to her and see the other two looking at her being concerned.
"Tae we need to talk." Jimin yell whispers while waving his hand for me to move.
"Sirs, Master. I can leave the room for your time being to speak." She bows after we excuse her.

"What the hell man?!" Jungkook yells as soon as the door closes. "What? I wanted to check on her too. Did you guys not call any other girls to help?"
"No we don't need to." Jimin replies. "Well what's the god damn problem I'm not bothering her if this is her job."
"Tae," Jungkook begins in a whiny voice, "She's hurt." "How can you tell?! She's only training like us can't you see with how sore her legs are from probably running? A-and! Those marks on her body." Yelling makes my throat scratchy.
"Yes we can see them clearly but that doesn't mean-," "Doesn't mean what?! Huh?" I reply with asking what he can possibly say next.
"Please guys we're all in here together." Jimin's weak voice reminds us as we're standing in front of each other.
Some time of breathing heavy from yelling goes by and I stare at the hurt and strong Jungkook.
"He's right. Jungkook we need to get through this."
"First let's figure out why she seems to be important to us." Jimin blurts.
Jungkook still stands there in the same position, his hard thinking face. You can tell he's very frustrated.

"She's just different, we know that." I say as they nod after.
"Guys," Jimin lets out. "We need to at least let her in and get to know her more. So we can see why she's 'different' to us."

<<<<<<>>>>>>