Cameron

You were sitting on your bed playing with your phone out of boredom, when your boyfriend Cameron walked in.

"Hey babe!" you said, smiling.

You got up and ran into his arms. You were always excited to see him.

"Hey baby. I was thinking that you and I should go down to the beach today. It would be really fun. " Cameron said.

You became really nervous. Of course you wanted to go to the beach with him, but you didn't want to wear your bikini in front of him. You and Cameron have been dating for six months, and he has never seen you in less than shorts and a t-shirt. You didn't want him to see all of your scars. Scars cover your stomach, hips, and the tops of your thighs. You haven't been able to tell him. You have no idea how to even bring it up, and you don't even know if you want to tell him. The thought of him seeing your scars is terrifying. No one know about them, not even your best friend.

"Well, I don't know, Cam. Maybe we can just stay home and watch a movie or something."

"Babe, we always watch movies. Let's do something different. Besides, I'm sure your body looks great in a bikini." He said, smiling.

You know he was only joking about the last part, but you couldn't help being nervous. The thought of him imagining you in a bikini scares you. You know he's imagining you with perfect tan skin, and it makes you feel terrible that you can't be that for him. You want to be perfect for him, but you don't think that you can. You felt tears forming in your eyes. You were trying your hardest not to cry, but you couldn't help it. The tears started falling down your cheeks.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? We don't have to go to the beach, I was just kidding. Are you okay?"

Cameron pulled you into him and brought you to your bed. He sat down and pulled you on to his lap.

"(Y/N), baby, tell me what's wrong."

"I can't tell you. I don't want to disappoint you. You'll be so embarrassed of me." you said shakily in between sobs.

He rubbed your back and whispered in your ear, "You are the most perfect girl in the whole world. I am so lucky to have you. I could never be embarrassed of you. Tell me what's wrong. I love you."

You shakily pulled back from him and looked into his eyes, searching them. You wanted to make sure his words weren't empty, you wanted to make sure he actually felt them. When you looked into his eyes all you saw was love and concern. You made up your mind. You bent over and whispered into his ear,

"Undress me."

"Babe, what? Are you sure?", Cameron said, obviously confused.

You looked into his eyes and nodded. He bent down and kissed you, sweetly and passionately all at once. He moved his hands down your sides to the hem of your shirt. He started pulling it up, but then you put your hands on his wrists, stopping him.

"Do you promise you love me no matter what?" you said.

"I promise,(y/n). I will love you no matter what. "

You removed your hands and he pulled your shirt off, looking you in the eyes the whole time. When your shirt was off your body, he flipped you over so that he was on top. He moved his hands to your shorts, and un buttoned them, still only looking you in the eyes. He unzipped your shorts, and this time, he looked down at your body. He saw all the scars that littered your stomach. You thought that you were going to see a look of disgust coming from him, but all you saw was love. Tears formed in his eyes, but he didn't say anything. He started to kiss down your body. When he got to your stomach, he began to kiss all of your scars.

You began to cry at this point. They were the first happy tears you have ever shed. You felt so loved. All this time, you thought he was going to reject you because of the marks that adorned your body. The fact that he embraced them made you happier than you have been in a while.

He finished kissing all the scars along your stomach, so he grabbed your shorts. He slowly pulled them down your legs. He came back up, and looked over your hips and thighs. This is where you cut the deepest and the most. He leaned down again began to kiss all of your scars. He ran his fingers along the ones he wasn't kissing.

He made his way back up to your lips and began to kiss you. He pulled away and said,

"(Y/N), you are more beautiful than any girl in the whole world. I don't want you to ever hurt yourself again. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you did this. I wish I was. I always want to be the person that you can run to when you are feeling upset. I want to be your comforter, and I want you to trust me. I have never met anyone more perfect than you. You are perfect to me. I love you so much, (y/n). Words can't even describe the way I feel about you."

"Cameron, thank you so much for accepting me. I was so worried about how you would react. Thank you so much for always being here for me. I love you so much, and honestly, no one has ever made me feel as happy as I do when I'm around you. I can't verbalize how thankful I am to have you. I love you."

Your lips joined together and moved perfectly in sync. You made love, and after, you went to the beach. You sat on a secluded part of the beach and watched the sunset. Cameron wrapped his arms around you, and in that moment, your life felt perfect.