Matt

You walked over to Matt's car after school, and saw him already in the car waiting for you. His brows were pulled together, and you could tell he was thinking hard about something. You pulled open the door, and hopped up onto the seat. He looked at you, and you knew he was about to say something you didn't want to hear from him.

Over the past two months, you have dropped twenty pounds. You've been restricting and over exercising again. A year ago, you got really bad, but Matt helped you get better. You hated yourself for relapsing and disappointing Matt, but you also hated the way you looked. Every time you looked in the mirror, you felt so repulsive. Instead of hating yourself, you decided to try to make your body into something you'd like. That's why you started getting bad again.

Matt looked you in your eyes, and then moved them down, scanning your whole body.

"(Y/N), honey, we need to talk."

You pressed your lips tight and slowly shook your head, letting your eyes fall down, not able to look Matt in the eyes.

"I- I love you, (Y/N). And I hate seeing you do this to yourself! You are beautiful. Absolutely stunning, (Y/N), and I can't just stand by and watch you waste away. Baby, you need to stop. I know it's hard, trust me I know this is really tough for you, but I'm right here for you. Just hold onto me for support, and I'll stay strong for you when you can't for yourself. I love you, (Y/N), so so so much."

You tried to speak, but tears started trickling down your face. Matt pulled you into his lap and let you cry into his chest. He ran his fingers through your hair and rubbed your back, letting you finish crying.

You finally sat up and looked into his warming eyes.

"I know I need to stop. It's just really hard, Matt. I need you, and I thank you so much for being here for me. I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I have no idea where I'd be with out you."

You and Matt spent the rest of the day together, and you felt so loved and wanted the entire time.