Shawn

You and Shawn were spending the day at the beach. At first you were super worried that he would see your scars, but then you found the perfect bathing suit. The side band of your bottoms was wide enough to cover them all.

You and Shawn were walking along the shore when you reached the pier. He pushed you up against the wall of the pier and kissed you. You kissed him back and it was all so perfect. The feeling of his lips against yours felt better than anything you could ever experience. Every time you kiss, you always feel the same sparks. His hands traveled down your sides and brushed your hips. The material moved a little and your whole body went rigid.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Shawn said.

He looked over you with worry in his eyes, confused about what went wrong.

His gaze traveled down to your hips and he saw the white raised lines that went across your hip.

"B- babe, are those... " Shawn stuttered and trailed off.

"Yes. They're scars. And yes, it's from cutting. I know they're so ugly and I know you probably want to leave me now. I wouldn't blame you either. Who wants to be with a fuck up like me? I'm sorry, Shawn, for being such a disappointment. I really do love you, though. You have helped me get so much better without even knowing. I'm sorry, " You shakily made it through all of those words, and then you broke into tears.

Shawn pulled you into his chest and let you sob into him. He kissed sweet kisses along your neck and whispered in your ear.

"Baby, shh shh it's okay. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. It makes no difference to me whether or not your skin is covered in scars. What does matter to me is that you are happy. I promise you, babe, I am going to do my best to always keep that beautiful smile on your pretty face. I love you so so so much, sweetheart, words can't even describe. Please don't ever hurt yourself again. Come to me when your upset, and I'll help you through it. I love you. " Shawn whispered into your ear.

You pulled back a little and looked Shawn in the eyes. You couldn't stop yourself from smiling, and that made him smile.

"Shawn, you amaze me more and more each day. Thank so much for being you. I love you to the moon and back."

Shawn leaned down and kissed you. As the kiss got deeper, he ran his hands down to hips. He held onto your sides rubbed your hips with his thumb.

"You're beautiful." he whispered in between kisses.

You ended the day sitting on a secluded part of the beach cuddled into Shawn and wrapped up in a blanket. Nothing in the world could have felt more perfect.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys. First of all, I want to thank you for all the reads. That is seriously so amazing. Second, school starts on Wednesday for me. I'm not sure how often I can write, but I will try to make at least one imagine a week.

Love you !