Nash

You walked down the white walled halls of the public high school that you were forced to attend. All around you there was a cacophony of noise. You heard snippets of conversations and all the words felt like they were whizzing past your head. It was as if the noise and the clatter was a separate entity that you were merely viewing, but not taking part in. People brushed past you in a hurry, knocking their arms with yours. Your entire body felt the brief contact. The feeling of being stranded, and the feeling of being watched was setting in to your system. You felt like you were so alone, but at the same time, you felt like everyone was pinpointing their attention on you because of that.

You started to hear you heart pounding in your ears, and you felt extremely hot and incredibly cold. You shook your head to try to get the ringing out of your ears, but it didn't help. You started seeing black specks all over your vision. Your breathing was becoming erratic and you knew what was happening. School was the perfect situation to trigger an anxiety attack. You leaned against a wall of lockers, willing yourself not to collapse. You felt a pair of strong hands grasp your shoulders and you gasped. You were turned around to face your boyfriend, Nash. The smile on his face quickly faded when he saw the look in your eyes.

"(Y/N), baby, what happened? Come here." he said as he pulled you into him, fully supporting your still unbalanced body.

"I- I don't know Nash. It's just too much to handle being here. The crowd gets to be too much to deal with and I just can't take it. At every moment I'm convinced I'm doing something wrong and that everyone is staring at me. I have no idea how to be apart of all the people, and it's just really hard. "

"You're perfect, (Y/N), you really are. I know this is really hard for you, but I'm proud of you for doing it. I promise that nobody is staring at you for doing something wrong. If they are staring, it's because you're the most gorgeous girl in the whole world. I love you, (y/n), and I'm right here for you. Just breathe in and breath out. I know it's hard, but you can do it. Let me walk with you down the halls for now on, so that way you'll always know I'm there for you. I love you so much, (y/n),"

By this point your breathing had calmed and listening to Nash made you feel a lot better.

"Thanks, babe. You always make me feel better. And yes, I would love it if we always walked together. Thank you for being the most perfect boyfriend any girl could ask for. I love you, Nash."

He leaned down and kissed you. You felt your back touch the lockers as he ran his hands along your sides. You were interrupted by the bell, and Nash walked you to class. When the last bell rang, Nash and you walked to his car and you guys spent the rest of the day at his house.