Sammy

You were home alone, and you couldn't ignore the urge anymore. You flipped on the bathroom lights and ripped open the draw. You reached all the way back until you found that piece of metal you were looking for. You grasped it and brought it out in front of you. You twirled the blade in your fingers a few times, internally struggling. You let everything go, and pulled down your shorts.

You ripped into your hips over and over again. You sobbed loudly, releasing all of the emotions you'd been keeping in. Tears rushed down your face, and blood splattered everywhere. Trails of blood ran down your legs and pulled at your feet. You allowed the memories to plow through your brain, and you used the razor to ease the pain.
You sank to the floor when you had no energy left, and laid there while the tears kept coming.

You heard the door knob turn, and when the door opened, your boyfriend Sammy was there with his mouth wide open in shock and horror.

"Oh my god, (y/n). Baby, why?!" Sammy said, as he rushed to your side.

He pulled you into him and wrapped his arms around you, while you continued to cry.

"I - I'm s-sorry, S-sammy. I-I just couldn't do it anymore. I had to cut. P-please don't be mad. I -I'm sorry I relapsed, " you said, and then immediately burst into another sob.

"Shh shh it's okay, baby. Of course I'm not mad at you. It's okay. I just don't ever want you find you like this again. You've been so good for eight months, I just wasn't expecting to see you like this again. I thought you were better, but I should have known other wise. I'm so sorry for not seeing how hurt you really were. I promise I will always be here for you, princess. When you feel like the world is too much to handle, come to me, and I'll make it better. I love you so much, (y/n), and I don't want to see you hurting anymore."

"Thank you. I don't know how else to express my emotions, but thank you. You are so amazing, Sammy. I couldn't make it through this with out you. I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

Sam picked you up and put you on the bathroom sink. He cleaned your cuts and bandaged them up. He helped you clean the bathroom and then he carried you to your bed. You fell asleep cuddled into his arms, feeling like you were loved.