The boy from cruise

(Alec's POV)
"IZZY!!! Hurry up! We're late and we're gonna miss the ship!" Maryse shouted. "Yes mum!" Izzy shouted back. Today we are going om a cruise for three weeks. THREE F*CKING WEEKS! How am I going to survive this?! Seriously...HOW?! Izzy's (my sister's)boyfriend Simon the Simpson is also coming with us. I can't believe it, that boy is the most irritating guy in the whole universe. Ughhh...
Now it is 4pm and we are all sitting in the car, me, my mum Maryse, my dad  Robert, little brother Max, younger sister Izzy (well actually Isabel) and her stupid boyfriend Simon ofc, and my adoptive brother Jace. He live with us (the Lightwoods) since he was 10. The reason for this is because of his parents' death by a car accident. We are the closest friends in the world. I can tell him everything...well that is actually not really true cause two years ago I had a huge crush on him. No one knows this exept fom Izzy. It's pretty weird cause I am not even gay, well I can't be. For the family, right? But enough about this shit.The Lightwood family is well known for its money and high status. I don't mind. The world is shitty after all. Money doesn't change that. Well not for me than, maybe my parents think in a different way. I don't know. But what I do know is that I am not gonna survive these three weeks. "Alec, wake up sleepy princes" Izzy whispered. Right. I fell asleep. Again. "Huh? What?" I said a bit hoarse. "Hey Cela! Come on. We are going to have so much fun togheter!" Ughhh I hate all of this. "It is Alec and not Cela, Nomis !" I answer a bit irritating. "Ah, so you do get it, don't you?! Oh...I think you're just jealouse by the fact that I can do it without a lot of thinking and in a short time and you can not do that." Simon said laughing. I roll my eyes at him. Ah, I really do hate this guy. Why does he always have to say my name in the opposite?
When I look out of the window I can see Jace and Max already running to the gate. I feel sorry for Iz. She needs to share a room with Simon the Simpson. Actually everything just sucks. The sooner this holiday starts, the sooner it ends...