chapter 5

Chapter 5 (Alec's POV) "OMG! Alec that's sooo nice!" "Really?" "Yes it is. Now go for it! This is an huge oppurtunity!" "Well okay than, thank you Izzy" "ofc. Always big bro" and she walked away. "Alec my boy. I'm so proud of you" robert said. "Thnx dad" "so ehen are you going to play?" Maryse walked in. "Idk. Maybe tonight I guess" "great. We'll be there with max.  I texted Raphael. .
*hey. It's me Alec. The boy in the garden? I wanna ask if it is okay to come practise in the café now it is still closed. Is that alright?*
.
While I am waiting I pick a song. I scroll through my playlist on Spotify and I see 'photograph' by Ed Sheeran. I study it a few times inaide of my head. Suddenly I jump a bit cause my phone is ringing. It's a text message from Raphael. I open it. .
*Hey, Alec! Ofc I remember you. And yes it's okay. You can come now if you want?*
.
*I'd love that. Can I be alone there?* I reply
.
*Sure! That might be possible. What you like! You're the artiat here ;)*
.
I let out a little laugher by the fact he called me an artist. I pack my stuff and go to the café. I can see the door is open. So I walked in and sat down behind the piano and I start playing the song I choose.
(Magnus' POV)
Shit! I totally forgot. Raph told me that there will come someone here who wanted to be alone for a while. But this soon?! I'm still behind the bar and so I decideto go sit down and be quiet and unseen. The person who was now behind the piano started playing.🎶 Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes. That is the only thing that I know🎶 It was a guy. But that voice, that precious voice of the man behind the piano. My heart skipped a beat somehow. My eyes filled themselves with tears. Why? 🎶 we keep this love in a photograph. We make these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closin', hearts are never broken and time's for ever frozin' still... so you can keep me inside the pocked of your ripped jeans. Holdin' me closer till our eyes meet. You'll never be alone... wait for me to come home. 🎶 omg, now I really couldn't hold back my tears. I don't know why but somehow this person does something to me. And I know it's crazy cause I only heard his beautiful voice yet. But it feels like he sing this special for me. I think I'm going crazy, yes. I NEED to know his name. Probably it's just as beautiful as his voice amd the same for how he looks like. I am busy with imaging how this boy could look like. I see a shadow. He's tall. That's all I could see. But back to his name. For now he's in my eyes 'the piano man'. But I still need to know his name. That's for sure. 🎶 and if you hurt me. Well that's okay bby only words bleed. Inside these pages you just hold me, and I won't ever let you go. Wait for me to come home...🎶 all of this is so freaking beautiful. From the song to the person to an incredible feeling I've never felt before by something like this. 🎶when I'm away. I'll remember how you kissed me. Under the lamppost back on sixt street. Hearing you whisper trough the phone, 'wait for me to come home'...🎶 I feel the urge to scream and cry and clap in my hands sooo hard. I can't handle it anymore. This person sings with so many emotions. "BANG!!!" Crap! Why Magnus? Why do you need to drop your damn mug?! "Hello? Is there anybody there?" Oh no... he heard me. What now? Should I go to him to apologite and ask for his name? No. Bad idea. But I need tk know this man's name...cause he toutched me with even only his voice in so many ways no one eves did before. Who knows what this person will do with me if I see him, or even talk to him? Suddenly I hear footsteps coming closer...