chapter 24

Listen to the song 'I do(string version)'~ Douwe Bob... after they got dinner or just from the beginning😍 // chapter 24.
(Magnus' POV)
"And this is the car key. Enjoy your time here!" The man who rent us the car said to us. I smiled at him. "Thank you! And have a nice day" I took the key and got into the car. I opened the door so Alec could get in. "Jeezz mags, was this really necessary? This is a beautiful car!" He got in smiling. "I just wanted to make you feel special" I wink. I can see he is blushing. I opened the roof of the car. And started driving away. "Do you have any idea where you're going?" Alec asked worried. He didn't want to show it but I know about his anxiety. But I also know that it hasn't been there for some days. "I don't....but you have nothing to worry about. I wouldn't mind if I got lost. As long as I am with you" he smiled at me and grapped my hand and intertwined our fingers. Ugh I love this boy so much.
Some minutes later we arrived in a beautiful harbor town. I parked the car and we both got out. "Hey mags, do you mind if we go to some little stores so I can buy something for my family?" Alec asks nervous. I guess he is scared that I'd somehow say no to him. "Love, we can go everywhere you want and do anything you want. Or maybe we could go to the market around the water?" He nods and with our arms linked we walked over to the market. I see a stall with olive oil and pastas.
"When I see all this delicious italian food I really fancy a diner after today, you?" "I'd love that"
- (Alec's POV) -
I finally spot something nice for my family. Just some simple bracelets. "Hey mags! Mag-" when I turn around I find that Magnus isn't here with me anylonger. I immediately start panicking. What if something has happened to him? What if h-. Suddenly I spot him in front of a stall filled with clothes. I chuckle a bit. Ofc he is there. I walk over to him. He is trying almost everything in there. "Alexander, how does this one suits me?" He is wearing an extraordinary long green coat with glitters. "I think you look wonderful. And it is definitely your style" he looks in the mirror and smiles. "You're right. I take this one as well" he takes it off and throws it on a big pile of clothes. My eyes widen. "Hold on a sec, you take all of those?!" "Well, ofc! And I found something nice for you as well" he hands over some bordeux red trousers and a white shirt. I wear a dissaproving look. It is nice, but it is a bit too much for me I assume. "Come one, just try it. It'd look wonderful on you" I go change behind a little red curtain. "Alexander I am coming in" I look at him with a strange expression. "Oh come on, look at you! You HAVE to take this. Please" He looks at me with his beautiful brown eyes. How the hell am I ever able to say no to those. "Ok. But only this" "yes!" And he gave me a quick kiss.
When I am in my own clothes again I see a beautiful cobalt blue dress for Izzy. "Mags can I take this one for Iz? Or not? I don't know if she'll like it" he grabs the dress. "It's beautiful, love. Izzy will love it! You're a sweet man, Alexander" We paid for the clothes. It is 17.38pm. "Hey, this seems like a nice restaurant" "It does indeed" it was perfectly located. We had a wonderful view over the water. Just like we had back at our hotel. "Good evening. Can I get you two lovers something?" Lovers? How on earth could he know? Is it really that obvious? Magnus seemed amused by my questioning face. "Yes, we would fancy a bottle of red wine and for me a pasta pesto" "allright, e tu?" "I would like the same, please" I say. Soon the food came and we ate and drank the wine ofcourse. We were now back at our hotel.
(3rd person's POV)
Magnus and Alec decided to go to the beach. It was already dark outside, but there were pretty lights, it was still hot and the beach was calm. They sat in the sand in the moonlight. The sound of the waves in the background calmed them down. And ofcourse the heartbeats of oneanother. After a long but comfortably Magnus stood up. "What are you doing? I thought that maybe we could just stay here a little longer. I am still not done with watching your beautiful face in the moonlight" Alec blushed at his own comment and Magnus thought it was somehow endearing. "Thank you Alexander, but I already have other plans for us" Magnus took of his shirt and trousers, till he was only left in his boxers. "Are you coming with me, or are you just gonna watch me swim" Eventhough Alec had already seen him like this, the view still took his breath away. Well, actually he has never seen him in boxers, only in swimwear. And that makea it even harder for Alec not to look. "I-I uhhh.. I want to join you" "alright then, do you need help taking your clothes of? Since you just sit there not knowing how to do it I assume" Magnus said smirking at his boyfriend. Now Alec started to get undressed aswell. But then he remembered something and his breath became heavier. "Alexander, what's going on. You don't have to swim ofc" Alec looked up to see the most beautiful eyes in the whole universe. While he gets lost in those eyes he said to himself that he knows that Magnus won't judge him. Not breaking the eyecontact, Magnus kneeled infront of him. "Alexander, if this is about your scars... I think you're the most beautiful human being on this earth and you deserve everything. You are worth all of this. No matter what I will never judge you. You're legs are stunning. Besides, I've already seen them. Remember?" He is right, Alec thought. But at that moment he was wearing swimwear and his siblings were with him. "I think you're right"
Once they were both only left in their underwear magnus gave Alec his hand. "You ready?" Alec blushed slightly "yes..." They walked over to the sea and there was still no one. Just the two of them. When they reached the water they both jumped back a little. "Okay, we can do this" Magnus says. He lifts up Alec, who wraps his legs around his waist "in 3... 2... 1..." and now they're both in the water. Alec never let go of Magnus. They looked each other in the eyes. The only sound around them were the sound of the waves, the sound of the night and the beating of their hearts. "Alexander..." "yes, Magnus?" "You're beautiful. Everything about you is perfect, even your scars. I know your life hasn't been very easy, but I want you to know that I love you. And I don't want this moment to come to an end. I don't want you to go home. And I know that no matter what happens tomorrow or when you're going home.... I will always find my way back to you. Cuz Alexander, you made me feel what real love is. Eventhough we actually just met... you already mean the world to me" When Magnus finished his little speach, Alec didn't know what to say. There were coming tears from his eyes. "Mags, I love you too and I also know that we will find our way back to one another. No matter what" Slowly Magnus came closer and he collided their lips and he started sucking on his bottomlip. After that he slowly made his way to his neck and he gave it little pecks. Alec gulped... he had never experienced this in his life. He slowly brought his hand from Magnus' lower back to his ass. Magnus made a soft moaning sound and Alec was lost in Magnus' sound, he felt something he never felt this strong... lust and desire. "Magnus..." for a moment Magnus was scared that Alec didn't want to go this far just yet. But then he continued. "I want you to make love with me. No. I need it. Please..."
They both couldn't hold back any longer and they had the most beautiful night they could possibly wish for... //  I am so sorry, but I'm not really the type to write smut. Butttt nevertheless, I hope you liked it🖤🖤🖤