chapter 8

Chapter 8 (Alec's POV)
'You really think he says that because he means it? You dumb stupid boy. He just said that because he feels sorry for you and your fake drama' The voice in my head said. It was right. It's always right. Why the hell would someone even like me? I mean..look at me. I am miserable. Or why would someone care for me that much? And the strangest thing is, why someone I've met only 45 minutes ago? I can't think straight (well...litterly and figuerly). I feel a hand on my hand and an other one on my shoulder. "Okay Alec. Concentrate on my voice. Okay?" It is hard but I nodded slightly. "I will count down from 4 to 1. By one you just take a deep breath. Could you do that?" I nodder again. "Good. Now focus on my voice and only my voice. I will do it with you so you are not alone in this. Together. Okay. There we go" 'together' these words are spinning around in my head. Together. "4...3...2...1..." And I take a deep bit shaky breath. I also can hear his breathing. "Again from 4...3...2...1..." After a few times repeating thus my breathing became steady again. I felt embarrest for my stupid actions. No one else but Max, Izzy or Jace has ever gotten me out of a panic attack. This man did something to me. Something I shouldn't feel but I still can't help this feeling inside of me. I'm kinda scared for it. "Thank you. I'm sorry. I just...I'm sorry, again. I didn't mean to...I mean you didn't have to, you know?" Right niw I feel so embarrest. "No need to thank me. You also don't need to apollogise to me. Never. Okay?" "Okay" "And don't ever feel quilty about some of this. And you also don't have to explain yourself. I know how it is to have a panic attack and how stupid you can feel after someone you barrely know helps you. Believe me. I've been through it myself " what does he means? He's also having panick attacks sometimes? "What do you mean?" "Well, a few years ago when I was at my home where is war...I used to have panic attacks. A lot. But someday something terrible happened..."