chapter 14

Chapter 14 (Magnus' POV)
"Alexander, would you like to drink something?" I ask him. "Yes, I probably should. Thank you. A water is fine" "one water is coming up" when I walk over to grab some water I see clary walking to my direction. "So?" "So what?" "That boy behind the piano. I can see how you look at him. You like him. Don't you" "you mean Jace's brother? Yes I guess I so. But he says isn't gay so it won't work between us" Clary raised her eyebrows. "Jace's brother?!" "Yes" it was silent for a moment. "Well... I don't believe it. He was defenitaly checking you out Mags. Maybe he is just afraid to be himself" why would someone be afraid of being himself? "I don't know" Alec was gone behind the piano and went to sit with is parents. "Alexander, here's your water" I give him the water and a small note. The note said: 'meet me tonight at 23.10 pm at the pool. Xxx M'. I saw he read it and he became a litrle nervous. I give him a smile and walk away. Seeing Alec sitting with is parents makes me happy, but also a bit sad cause I can't have that.
(Alec's POV)
I got a note from magnus. He wants to meet me at the pool tonight. Should I go? "Alec, what is that?" It was my mum asking. I can't say what it is. So I made something up. "Uhmm a list with songs for tomorrow" "so my son is a real wanting artist hu?" I nod slightly. "Yo big bro!" I take a nip from my water and suddenly Izzy grabs my arm so I spit out my water. Now my pants are wet. "Damn it, Iz!" "Oh come on, don't be such a grumpy cat" "I am not!" "Yes you are!" "Shut it simpson!" "His name is simon and don't yell at him. What's wrong with ypu lately?!" She grabs my arm and lead me to the hall. "What is it Izzy?" "You tell me" "I don't do anything wrong.. " I am at the point to cry now. I don't know why. Izzy strokes my upper arm. "Alec, that's the point. You always try to make people happy, but you should also think about yourself" "I am thinking about myself. But you don't know who you are. Look at you. You can have better than Simon" shit. I made her upset "Don't involve Simon again! You are just jealous that I am in a happy relationship! You know what? You could be too! But you don't know who you are!" Now she goes to far "I DO KNOW WHO I AM!" Tears started to fall down again "You do? I don't believe so! CAUSE YOU'RE F*CKING GAY!" I can't handle it anymore and I fall down to the ground...crying. "Alec I am so sorry, I didn't mean to..." Iz was right. "Stop. You are right. I like Magnus. A lot. He asked me to come to the swimming pool later tonight" "oh my..alec?! The pool is already closed by than!" "But why do I need to come there than? Helping?" "You dork! He wants to swim with you. And he knows you won't admit you're gay. So he goes swimming when everyone is asleep!" I am so confused. My brain is confused. I get nervous as hell. "Does-does he wants to swim with me?" Really? "Yes. Omg. Yes he does! Alec go find your best swimwear. And you'll go. Otherwise I will bring Magnus to you" well I guess I have to go than....
I look in the mirror. Alec you're not gay. You are straight. It's just swimming. Izzy also does that with her friends so often. So why can't I? I put on some parfume. I try to fix my hear and than I grab a towel and close the door. It is 23.04 and Alec was waiting by the pool. There was no one there. So he worried. Just when he was about to leave the lights got on. "Hello Alexander" Magnhs was wearing a purple swimhoodie with a golden pattern. "hi" magnus smiles and unlockes the door. "Wow....." It wasn't just a normal pool. There were many different waterslides and some kind of parcour in the water with step stones and climb bridges and so many other things. There where even hammots and swings! "It's cool isn't it?" "It's like a dream..." Magnus laughes and I chuckle a bit. "You want some music?" "I'd love to" he turns on the radio. "Shall we?" Magnus asks. "Uh right" magnus pulls out his hoodie and now his caramel perfect shaped body and abs were showed. Alec stares with open mounth. "Are you gonna stare at me the whole night or are you coming?" I feel a bit embarrest for my action. I slowly pull off my clothes so now I am only in my swimwear. "The last one in the water is a loser!" Magnus yelled and they both run to the water. Alec pushes magnus' shoulder a bit so he would be faster and he jumps in to the water. "Hey! That is not fair!" And now Magnus is in the water too. They spatted water at eath other. "Should we slide from the waterslide? We can sit in a band together." "Uhmmm " I don't know what to say. "You don't have to, Alexander" "no . I want to" "okay than let's go!" We both get out of the water. We walked up the stairs. Alec got lost in the beauty of magnus. When they were upstairs they grabbed a band. Magnus went to sit in. "Come and sit down" I stand there awkwardly not knowning what to do. I had to sit between his legs. "Come on. I won't bit. Well maybe not" and he smirks. I sit down and my cheeks turns red and he got a bit nervous. I was now so close to him. "Are you ready? 3...2...1... JOEHOEHHH" Magnus holds me on my shoulders. We went very fast. It was actually kind of fun. "Whoooo" I yelled out. Ones we were at the end we fall down in the water. We lay down on each other. I stare at him in the eyes. It's like a whole new universe. We stood like this for like forever. But than out of nowhere Magnus gets under water and swims away. "I bet you can't get me! And if you can, I will buy you a drink! If not than you should buy me one!" And he climbs on the step stones and jumps from one to an other. I run after him. We are both laughing. "I told you. You can't get me!" "You wish!" And when he ran down the side of the pool. I climb on the bridge and I jump into him so we both fall in the water again. "Okay..I might have underrestamate you Alexander" His face was so beautiful with some hair strengs falling down over it. I slowly come closer to him. He does the same and he holds my hips. Now my eyes were on his beautiful pink lips. I lean in a bit and I press my lips against his. We slowly move in synch. He asks for my permission to let his tongue explore my mounth. There was no rush in it. It felt like heaven. When we stopped he layed his head down on my chest. We both didn't say a word. Magnus let go of me and looks me in the eyes. "Alexander... May I ask you something" "of course. What is it?" Is there something wrong? Does he regrets it? "Do you like someone?" Yes. Yes I do. I like you. "No.. maybe. I don't know. Yes" "ohww... may I ask you who it is?" Should I tell him? What if he doesn't like me. No that couldn't be. ".....y-you...." I stutter. "Cool" amd he smiles the most precious smile. "Cool?" What does he means? "Yea. Cause I like you too" "cool" and we both laugh again. "So, would you be my secret boyfriend? For now at least" "I'd love to. But don't you mind?" "I don't. For now. You need some time. I will give you that. But I won't give you forever for that." I pull him in a hug. "That's one of my favorite songs!" Mags says "I guess we should dance than" It was the song 'high hopes' by pan!c at the disco. We got out of the water and we danced till we got tired. We laid down in one of the hammots just cuddeling and sometimes little kisses. When we looked on the clock we saw that it was already 02.56 am! So we decided to go to sleep. "Sleep well Alexander" "sleep well Mags. And you still own me that drink remember?" "I do" and I give him a small pack on his forehead before I go. I felt so happy in such a long time. It's like my world has colour again. I totally don't regret this night. The only thing is... how should I tell Izzy. She will probably talk to me about it the whole week. Well I guess the whole year. No. My whole life!