seven

Ming was addicted. He was addicted to Yo's kisses. He figured it was better to be addicted to this and not hardcore drugs. Did drugs even work on him? That doesn't matter, he's not going to do them anyway.

It was a newfound addiction but one kiss and he knew he was a goner. Yo's lips were soft and the skin was jagged from where he bit them. They tasted vaguely of fake cherry, probably because of the chapstick he insisted on using. They were full, plump, pink and just so beautiful. Ming had the carnal desire to kiss Yo so long they bruised.

He leaned in slowly, a slight worry nagging his brain that Yo might not want a second kiss, but that was pushed out of his brain when the younger met him halfway and slotted his lips against Ming's. This kiss was still a bit innocent, a bit chaste until Ming sucked Yo's bottom lip into his mouth gently and nibbled. A low pitched groan broke the silence and Ming broke the kiss to make eye contact with Wayo.

He figured his friend would have a little bit of apprehension since they just confessed their love a couple of hours ago, but all he saw in those round eyes was want, need and longing. Ming didn't try to hold himself back anymore when he leaned in for a third time.

This kiss was much more. That's all Ming could say to describe it- it was just more. More movement, more noise, more need. Their lips moved at a faster pace but it was still bordering on the line of "are we going to make out?" and Ming decided that yes. Yes, they were. He used the tip of his tongue to trace Yo's top lip, moving one of his hands so it rested on the back of Yo's head for steadying. He used his teeth to lightly bite at the skin and entered his tongue when Yo gasped. He deliberately ran his tongue across Yo's, almost massaging it and basked in the broken moan that was produced.

It was like that one sound turned up the intensity. Soon, Yo was in his lap once again, both of his small hands in his hair and pulling slightly. The feeling was indescribable. He had his hands under Yo's shirt and traveling up his back, scrunching up his shirt. They had to break away for air and Ming used that opportunity to kiss down Wayo's jaw and on his neck. He just placed soft kisses on them, he didn't want to overwhelm the younger boy and think that he was just in it for sex. Yet, the way Yo moved his head to the side to give Ming more access was making it really hard for him to keep in control.

"I love you," he whispered, admiring the way Wayo seemed to absolutely glow each time he said it. He moved his kisses back up to the other's face and pressed his lips onto his cheek, one kiss after another, each time getting closer to Yo's lips. He just couldn't get enough. He wanted all of Yo.

"I love you too," the other whispered right before his lips were trapped in Ming's again, this time the kiss is soft and sweet. Ming tried to pour all of his love into it, making sure he wasn't being too rough or advancing too far.

"I love you more," was whispered against Wayo's mouth and the other made an indignant sound. Ming just smiled at it, backing up so he could let Yo take a breather.

"I love you most, then," Wayo responded moving one of his hands so it was intertwined with Ming's larger one. The both of them just stared at it, watched their hands like they were their own personal piece of art. That's what it felt like; their love felt like art. One of a kind, a masterpiece. Wayo was Ming's masterpiece.

"I love you mostest," Ming kept the game going, smiling widely when his favorite shade of pink overtook the younger's milky skin. He moved his free hand to place it on the other's face, just to make sure this wasn't some type of dream. It felt too good to be true.

"That isn't a word," Yo fought back and Ming let himself laugh loudly, shaking his head at the comment. There a bit of silence after that, the two of them just basking in each other's warmth and love. Ming realized he didn't know what they were, that the two of them hadn't established themselves. He wanted to put an end to that.

"Yo, do I have to take you on dates to be your boyfriend? Or can I just ask you right now like I want to?" His words were as blunt as ever, and even if Yo was used to it, he did look a little shocked. He smiled, giggling softly.

"You've waited for a long time to make me yours, right? You've always had me. You don't need to ask, Ai'Ming. I'm yours, forever." Ming was so in love with Yo it hurt. He wasn't just addicted to Wayo's kisses, he was addicted to all of him.