sixteen

Ming didn't hate anyone. He was a pretty personable person; he liked making people smile. He didn't like everyone, but he never had a problem with someone that went to the extent of him wishing they were never born.

This was all until he was unfortunately introduced to Joss and his life (or lack thereof now) was flipped upside down. Joss seemed to have an issue with Ming, that issue being the fact that Wayo was in fact with the vampire and not the murderer that should have been fucking arrested but wasn't. Ming detested everything about Joss. He never thought he would say anything like that, but he would make an exception for Joss.

The only reason he was saying this was because it was summer break and Ming was positive that Joss was stalking them. They would go on mall dates and Joss would be in the food court. Ming would take his boyfriend to the movies and Joss would sit down in the row in front of them. Joss was everywhere Wayo was.

"Explain to me why I can't go by myself?" Wayo asked again, glaring at his boyfriend and the two friends that were sat on the couch beside him. Phana smiled shakily and Forth just shrugged which meant the whole explanation landed on Ming. Awesome. Tonight was supposed to be a fun night, a night full of drinking and a night of friendship because, since the break, the group hadn't seen each other. They were holding it at Ming's house since it was close and his parents were out of town. The four of them were currently waiting for the other four. And now Ming was in trouble. Cool.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt," Ming answered it like it was the easiest question in the whole world, but the look of pure anger he got in return made him want to turn back time and be less of an idiot. He felt his own blood boil, but with the fear he felt, he knew that the anger was coming from the shorter boy.

"Mingkwan. You have been with me every day for the past three months. And while I love you with every cell in my body, I would like to spend the day with my father. Alone. He won't let anything happen to me," Wayo spoke through clenched teeth, and the vampire flinched back like a scolded puppy. The two friends left the room and the human cocked an eyebrow.

"Tell me the reason why you want to come, the real reason," the human sighed, wandering over to his boyfriend and plopping down in the lap he has basically claimed as his own personal seat. "You've been super protective lately. And while I love you taking care of me, I'm worried. What's wrong?"

Ming sighed, leaning forward to rest his forehead on Yo's shoulder, sighing in content when the younger began to run his chubby fingers over his head. The vampire pondered over what he should say; should he own up to Joss texting him? Should he admit that Joss had been stalking the two of them for what seemed to be much longer than either of them realized?

"Baby, talk to me," The younger whispered, which made Ming shiver at how hot and inviting Yo's breath felt on his skin. This was not the time for those types of thoughts. The vampire moved slightly, just so his mouth was in line with the neck of the man he loved, sharp canines pressing gently on the skin. Each time he did this Yo's body tensed, a choked moan escaping his body. The small hands he adored slipped into Ming's dark hair and gripped, making a groan leave the taller boy's mouth. "This isn't what I asked."

"Joss has been following us, claiming that you are his," Ming admitted, not lying, but also not owning up to everything that has been happening. As much as this was a time for Ming to not want to make his baby see stars, it was also just as much a horrible time to make his baby cry. He figured he could do without seeing those crystal drops fall from Yo's beautiful eyes because of the diabolical human named Joss. "I don't want him to be able to hurt you. You're mine."

"There is no question about that, my love," Wayo whispered, pulling Ming's head back to press a soft kiss on his lips. Both smiled as they pressed a series of kisses on each other's mouth, a silent way to comfort one another. "You're still not coming with me."

"But baby!" Ming whined, overexaggerated pout forming on his mouth as he pulled puppy dog eyes to try and convince the human to change his mind. It didn't.

"I'm serious, Ming. I love you with every breath I take, but I need to talk to my dad, privately. This is probably the last time I'll see him while I'm not married and human. I have to talk to him, and you being there will not help me convince him that this isn't something I will regret. He won't listen to me if you're there," Wayo spoke, pressing a finger into Ming's bottom lip so it went back into his mouth. "I'll be safe, I promise."

"Fine. Keep me updated while you're there," Ming whispered, pressing a final kiss on Yo's lips before letting him get off his lap. The younger just chuckled and pressed a wet kiss on the vampire's cold cheek. The door opened slightly, Suthee's head peeping in with a curious gaze. Ming beckoned him and the others to enter the room while he placed an arm around Yo's dainty shoulders and pulled him close to his body. This was okay, for now. Joss still had it coming for him.