twenty

"This is an interesting sight," Suthee commented when he walked in, Park trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Ming looked up from where he was resting his head on Yo's chest, body in between his legs. Wayo's entire body flushed pink and Ming chuckled, getting off the bed to greet the visitors. The door had been unlocked per Suthee's request so Ming wasn't surprised when they walked in. Wayo sat up and sat on his hands, a habit of his when he was trying to hide how excited he was. Suthee looked around and sat on the bed next to the soon-to-be vampire. Yo looked at him with a soft smile that Suthee returned.

"Let's get started, yeah? This will be a long process," Suthee spoke, before gesturing for the other two to join them. Ming held back a sigh and situated himself behind Yo, resting his weight on his palms.

For the next three hours, Suthee talked to them about how bad the bite would hurt and where to bite Yo so he could change quicker. The born-vampire went over how temperature affects the change, how if Yo was sitting it would make the pain more intense as opposed to him laying down, and how long it would take until Wayo was fully changed. By the end of the speech, Ming was half-asleep.

"I think that should be it," Suthee concluded his speech with a slight nod. Wayo nodded and lay down on the bed like the born-vampire suggested. Ming sat next to him and held his wrist.

"Are you sure you want to the bite to be there, Yo? It's going to hurt more. The venom won't get to your heart as quick," Park spoke up but Yo nodded. He looked determined, and Ming thought he was the most precious thing in the world.

"I want to be bitten where Ming was bitten," Wayo looked at Ming and smiled brightly. Ming leaned over and kissed the younger's forehead.

"It's a thing with fated ones, babe. They do it subconsciously. People call them mating marks. Even born vamps bite each other in the same place. Something about them being connected in every way possible," Suthee shrugged like it was no big deal but Ming felt something twitch in his heart at the reasoning behind it. He leaned over and placed another kiss on Yo's waiting lips. Yo kissed back earnestly, but Suthee made sounds of protest.

"Please don't make out in front of us, thank you." Ming laughed but pulled back anyway after placing one more kiss on the youngest's plump lips. He grabbed the pale wrist that his lover put in front of his face and exhaled slowly.

"Ready?" Ming asked, waiting patiently for the younger boy to consent to what was happening. He wasn't scared to bite the younger but he wanted to make sure his baby wouldn't regret what was happening. The younger just smiled at him reassuringly and nodded.

"More than ready." Park groaned and complained about how gross they were for being lovey-dovey. Ming flipped him off.

"I love you,"  Yo whispered before he closed his eyes tightly. Ming exhaled again, whispering back an "I love you too" before pressing a soft kiss on the skin of Wayo's wrist. He counted down to three in his head before sinking his fangs into the soft flesh. Yo stopped breathing for a second, back arching off the bed from the pain. He screamed quietly and Ming closed his eyes, heartbreaking. The taste of Yo's blood was insanely sweet, but it also had a note to it that was irresistible. Ming knew that if he kept drinking he wouldn't be able to stop, so he pulled away from the wrist and focused his attention on his fiance.

The younger boy's mouth was slacked open like he was silently screaming. His eyes were shut but tears spilled and rolled down the sides of his face. His body was convulsing and Ming knew that he was hurting. He tried his best to not feel guilty but knowing that he caused his lover this much pain reminded him why he didn't want to change Yo in the first place. He felt terrible and wanted to do something, but knowing he couldn't help made him nauseous.

He intertwined their hands, holding back a flinch when the younger squeezed it tightly. The scream finally ripped out of the younger, and then two, three. No words were spoken by the younger but his body language portrayed his pain. Ming closed his eyes as his ears were assaulted with his baby's screams. He could feel the pain and fear that the younger was feeling, how every inch of his body was dying and then reviving. That pain didn't compare to the pain that Ming felt in his heart as he watched the love of his life die.

"Just a few more seconds," Suthee spoke, placing a comforting hand on Ming's shoulder. Moments after Suthee said that, Wayo stopped screaming. His eyes slipped closed but he kept breathing.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Ming asked, crawling to hover over his loved one. Yo opened one eye and smiled, teeth sharp.

"I can feel you."

//.//

Is this a good chapter? No. Am I going to post it anyway? Yeah. Sorry for how horrid it is :(

Have any of you guys watched the first episode of Love By Chance? I rewatched it today. It's only the first episode but Pete is a character I can't wait to see develop and Ae is a precious human who takes no shit. I can't wait to see it progress!

Also, for reference, this is how Ming and Wayo were laying at the beginning