eight

"Come on, just one more," Ming pouted, pulling his infamous puppy eyes, whining to get another kiss. Wayo rolled his eyes, even if there was a small smile pulling at the corners of his lips.

"You just had one," the younger complained but complied anyway, leaning up to place his lips innocently on Ming's. The vampire smiled, his slightly sharper canines peeking through, making Yo focus in on them.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, dark eyes flicking up to meet burgundy. Ming just shrugged, and Yo nodded. He paused for a minute, placing another innocent kiss on Ming's lips before escaping the bedroom with a promise to be back. Ming just starfished on the bed, content smile forming on his kiss-bruised lips. He loved Wayo so much. He had no problems with Ming's new additions, the blood drinking, the paleness, the dark red eyes, the sharper teeth. He loved Ming just as much as Ming loved Yo, and the vampire couldn't fucking believe his life had ended up so good.

"Okay so, I got you some blood. Suthee gave me a few packets before we left because you're a newborn so you're going to be way more hungry for real blood the first few days," Wayo spoke, walking in with a plastic cup in his hands, his shirt mysteriously missing and chest bare. Ming suddenly felt thirsty, but for a whole different reason. He swallowed and smiled, staying quiet while his boyfriend situated himself carefully on the bed, handing the cup over to Ming once he was comfortable.

Ming drank, eyes slipping closed with content. He quickly consumed all that was in the cup, licking his lips when he was done. His eyes opened to see Yo smiling at him softly. He smiled back, large hand reaching out for the chubby cheeks and just resting on the pale skin.

"I love you, so so much," Ming whispered, making Yo smile slightly, moving his body closer to Ming.

"I love you so much too," the younger whispered, leaning forward and placing his lips on Ming's again, pressing a multitude of small kisses on his mouth, before laying down and resting his head on Ming's chest where his heart was.

"Your heart still beats, I thought it wouldn't," the smaller guy whispered, and Ming chuckled, running his hands through his hair.

"If you knew how much you made my heart race, my love," he flirted, quieting when the younger yawned. "Go to sleep baby, I'm not leaving you."

"I love you," Wayo whispered, letting his eyes close as he slept. Ming kept his fingers running through his hair, humming a lullaby quietly, his heart soaring with pure love for his baby. His beautiful, beautiful baby.

Wayo was always so beautiful. Wide doe eyes, rosy cheeks, milky white skin, soft hair. He looked kind of feminine sometimes, but his aura oozed with manliness. When he sleeps, however, Ming thinks he looks best. That's a lie. He always thinks Yo looks good. But there is this peacefulness, this calmness that made him look so serene and Ming loved that on him. His skin was glowing, hair skewed and splaying over Ming's chest while they cuddled. His thick lashes lay softly on the pink, chubby cheeks and his full lips were parted slightly as he breathed comfortably. Ming knew this was the happiest place on earth, at least for him.

They were always touchy friends. No, that wasn't quite right; they were always close friends. Where one went, the other followed. Hugs were rare and only happened in emergency situations. Sleeping near or with each other was more common, but cuddling was even rarer than hugs. It wasn't like he didn't want to wrap the shorter boy in his arms and never let him leave, but it was more of the fact that he didn't know what he would do if he did get the opportunity to just hug whenever one of them craved it. Now he could, and he truly couldn't be more thankful.

Wayo is such a sweet person, inside and out. He hasn't left Ming's side since he woke up, and all he's done is support him. Ming loved him so much, and now he knows Wayo loves him too. He couldn't be happier.