becoming Queen

Third person POV
In a lab in the middle of the woods. professor E.Gadd was sleeping. And did not notice three boos coming in.

Boo1: let's get our king and other boos out of the container.

They go down to the bunker.

Boo2: here's the button.

Boo3: press it

King Boo POV

I looked up to see the door open so I flew out with the 32 boos I was trapped with. When I got out I saw three boos that I knew.

King boo: Booigi,Boobell,and Booly. Nice to see you. Do you have my crown.

Booly: we were suppose get your crown?

As soon as they said that my eyes turn into flames.

King boo: YOU FOOLS. The crown boosted my power.

Booigi: does worry we found this crown. (He took out a crown with
Pink mushroom in side it with eyes)

I never seen this crown before but I feel great power from it. So I took it and put it on. And I felt nothing. These May be a fluke. I turned around and saw all my boos with there mouths open.

King boo: what?

I covered my mouth when I heard a girl sound come out. I looked down.

And saw that my body fully changed

And saw that my body fully changed. I had a wedding like dress. A half human half ghost body. My tongue was smaller but could still go long distance. And I have pretty big. Wait what am I thinking I need to get this of.(tries to take it off.) WHAT it's stuck. Why won't this come off.

King boo: Ok this crown won't come off so I am a your queen until we find a way to get this off.

Booly: You would need a new name. How about boobs.

I my eyes turned black with purple pupils and I looked at him.

Booly: Or not.

Booigi: how about boosette.

Boosette: perfect now put The sleeping scientist in a painting I need to visit a plumber in green.

I gave a big fang grin.