the Mansion

Luigi POV

I looked at the note and I know this is the place. This doesn't look good the mansion was bigger than any mansion I faced but it still had a look that said this is king boo's design. And then it hit me that ghost girl could be one of his minions or the king himself that can't be it king boo would never be that dumb. I went in and the doors slam right behind me it made me jump. I could never be brave like my brother. And all I had was a flash light. Maybe she hide it somewhere in this mansion.

Third PERSON POV

Luigi continue and went deeper in to the mansion he enters the first room it was a bed room he saw nobody but he did hear someone.

Boosette: hey there.

Luigi ran out the room and in to the kitchen and hid in the cabinet boosette came in but did not see him so she left Luigi walked out and saw some boos and they had his poltergust he ran and grabbed it from the boos and sucked them up he went upstairs
And entered a room field with boos he ran out the room knowing that there was no way of sucking all them up. He ran and hid in the pool room. He saw a black boo and it was alone he saw these when he went through the Galaxy but he was afraid to go to the hunted houses and never learned what a bomb boo was or did he didn't even know it's name. So he sucked it up something he would soon regret. He looked through the eye hole and saw boosette and a army of boos going past the door. He felt lucky that they didn't enter the room he was in. But suddenly a explosion happened and destroyed his poltergust 5,000 two boos came out and yelled.

Boo1&boo2: HE IS IN HERE!

Boosette and a army of boos came flew through the door Luigi ran to the other door and opened it which lead to a hallway he ran down the hallway and reached a dead end with no doors near by.

Luigi POV

I reached a dead end. And there is one way. I took out my 3ds and typed in E.gadd101218gc. and then I pressed enter. Closed my 3ds and look up I saw a purple fire ball coming at me and then my vision faded to black.