trouble in the Castle

Daisy POV

I had Luigi in my arms and I was running to the warp pipe that would send use to Sarasaland it took a few hours but we finally found it.  I entered my Castle and when I did I got a surprise hug from my dad Philip the third which made drop Luigi on the floor.

Daisy: Hey dad.

Philip: Daisy my daughter! You been gone for so long.

Lily: Daisy so glad to have you back we wear so worried about you. And you brought you shy boyfriend to.

I looked down to she Luigi laying there with a capsule that E.gadd gave to him. I did the logical thing and asked can he stay here for a week my dad didn't want him to stay he never liked Luigi  for some reason even though he is a completely nice guy. But my mom Lily stepped in and convinced him that he could stay in one of the many guests room. I showed Luigi we're the one of the guest room is. I kissed his cheek  which made him blush. I then went to my room and felt asleep.

_______________timeskip_____________

I was woken up by my mom.

Lily: Wake up and get dressed young lady we have another kingdom to talk to.

Daisy: Mom it is two in the morning.

Lily: No time to be complaining your royalty and that means you need to attend.

Daisy: fine

I got ready put on my dress and went to see what my mom was talking about. When I entered the room I see boosette right there talking to my parents. Knowing what is about to happen I faked a smile and walked in she looked at me and her eyes went black for just One second. She did remember me which would mean she remembers when I sent her flying.

Boosette: Hello princess Daisy. It is nice to meet you.

Daisy: Yes it is nice to meet me.

Lily: Daisy respect.

Daisy: Nice to meet you too.

Philip: so what can we do for you boosette.

Boosette: You see my brother King boo as gone missing and I am the new leader. And as queen I would like to right the evil wrongs my brother has done.

Philip: I didn't know king boo had a sister. And why do you look kinda human.

Boosette: It was a curse that my brother put on me. He is evil a cruel even to his own family.

Daisy: YOUR TELLING LIES!

Lily: Daisy quiet.

Daisy: you can't believe here. She is a boo they are known to be tricksters.

Philip: Daisy that's enough goo to your room.

Daisy: Fine! But if something bad happens I told you so.

I went to my room and went to bed. When I woke up I heard a knock at the door. I got out of bed and opened the door and saw boosette floating there.

Daisy: Hello. And I know your actually king boo.

Boosette: I know. I just wanted to tell you I am staying here for a while and that I am going to destroy this kingdom.

Daisy: I knew it I am going to te...

She put her finger one my mouth and then took it off.

Boosette: I just used boo magic so you can't tell anybody what I am about to do. And when it is done Luigi would be my king. That's right I am going to destroy your kingdom and take your man. You have trouble in your Castle now.

I saw her disappear. If she wants to start a fight with me she going to get it. Boosette game on.