Gooigi To the rescue

Third PERSON POV

Gooigi finally made it to the mansion when he got there there was no door. Gooigi decided to use the dark light and a bunch of spirit balls came out he sucked them up and the door appeared. He went in and saw two boos playing rock, paper, scissors. he sucked one of them and the other one ran to see boosette.

Booigi: Boosette! Boosette! We have a intruder what do we..... Why are you in the bed with Luigi.

Boosette: I like to do this when he is asleep and can't look at me. This is my 3rd time doing this I like the heat he's body gives of.

Booigi: Ok. But we have a intruder who looks like a slime or goo version of Luigi.

Boosette lets go of Luigi and gets up she leaves the room with booigi and rings the alarm that only ghost can hear. When all the ghost got to her she told them about the intruder. They all understood there mission and the boos left in teams of 4 looking for the intruder and boosette went to the basement to protect her paintings.

Boosette's POV

When I got to my basement the four paintings I have seemed displeased and misrable to see me just like I like them.

Boosette: how are my decorations doing.

Mario: Don't talk to me. I still don't know what you did with my bro.

Daisy: I want my boyfriend back.

What she said actually pissed me off. She not a good girlfriend. But me on the other hand would be a great girlfriend for that coward.

Boosette: Hey old man. Do you know something about a Luigi made out of goo.

E.gadd: That is my invention Gooigi and he will save Luigi and use three.

Driver toad: I am here too.

E.gadd: and this random toad you captured.

I left the room and was now flying to make sure I get to Luigi be for Gooigi.

Third person POV

Gooigi was running from some boos he turned into a puddle and went through a crack in the wall before the boos turned the corner. He turned back to normal and went up stairs he saw a lone door he tried opening it but it pushed him with boo magic. So Gooigi used the fire medallion to burn the door down. When the door was down he got a surprise hug from Luigi.

Luigi: Thank you. But we don't have much time we need to go to the basement.

Gooigi and Luigi ran down stairs it wasn't easy with boos coming ever which way but Gooigi was able to suck them up and Luigi was able to shock some with his thunder hand. As they keeped going lower the mansion started to shake and they heard a loud scream.

Boosette: LUIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Luigi: Hurry to the basement.

Luigi and Gooigi made to the basement door. And saw the four paintings.

Daisy, Mario,and E.gadd: Luigi! Look out!

They both turned around and saw a purple fire ball coming at them they nearly doged it. Boosette came through the door with her eyes black with purple pupils again. Gooigi tried sucking her up but was punched in the face she grabbed him and reached in to his slam poltergust and took out the boos he captured. She threw him on the ground. Gooigi knowing he is out number tried to crawl away but boosette grabbed his leg as she did Luigi jumped on her back and tried to take the crown off but it was stuck. She grabbed him and threw him at the wall and she sent her boos to fight Gooigi as she went for Luigi. Luigi tried to shoot her with some lighting but she blocked it with her own lighting. He tried to to punch her but his fist went right through he body. She punch him and he hit the wall so hard it broke the wall.

Luigi: Man you got a strong arm.

Luigi looked behind her and saw a bunch of boos on the ground with with Mario,Daisy,E.gadd and the toad out of there pantings. He saw that Mario took to stars out and give one to Daisy. (The star sounds from super Mario Bros Wii plays) boosette turns around and sees two super star fist coming at her. She was hit so hard she was sent flying in to the are and went so far you could not see her anymore. The boos got up seeing there lender defeated the all fly away.

Luigi POV

We walked through the hole in the wall that boosette made when she hit me.

Driver toad: I am going back to my family see you later.

I see him walk away I looked at E.gadd and he threw a container at me and I caught it.

Luigi: What is this.

E.gadd: The container for Gooigi he is in there now. I thought he should be with you to get more experience with the out side world. I am going back to my lab.

Luigi: Mario I have bad news boosette is king boo. And she is falling in love with me like how Bowser fell in with you when he was bowsette. The difference this time is that the crown is stuck on her head and there is no way to get it off

Mario: Don't worry you have friends to protect you. But right now I am going to see Peach. She must be so worried that her hero was gone for so long. And Bowser might have kidnapped her in my absence.

I see Mario leave m when he was gone I was suddenly tossed in to the are and I landed in Daisy arms bridal style and gave me a wink which made me blush. She always liked waering the pants in our relationship. I don't mind that she the complete opposite of me and that comes with being brave and stronger then me. She even slapped Bowser so hard at one of our parties he was sent flying. That is why I love her.

Daisy: how about a week at my Castle.

Luigi: Ok.