sorry

Luigi's POV

I was kicked out of the castle with Gooigi still in his container   because her dad saw me sleeping in the same bed as Daisy. I took a warp pipe home I put Gooigi on the table and feed him some food.

Luigi: Gooigi I don't know why I feel so guilty about this. I want to apologise but don't know how to.

I saw Gooigi get out of his container and form in to me.

Gooigi: you can do this original.

Luigi: You can talk!

Gooigi: was I not supposed to I am sorry original.

Luigi: no no you can talk I don't mind.

Gooigi: good. As I was saying original. If you feel guilty just apologize.

Luigi: your right but I am afraid that she would kill me if I showed up.

Gooigi: you can always wait for she can calm down.

Luigi: yeah your right.

_________________time skip____________

It as been two weeks I think I am ready to apologise to her. I got in one of my cars and drove to he mansion. When I went in it was to dark to see even when there was sunlight coming through a window. I heard a lot of boo laughing. I suddenly felt the floor under me opened it was a trap door I fell and hit the ground. I looked up and saw that I was in a cell. I saw boosette coming and to my surprise she was still having tears coming out of her eyes. And they were black with purple pupils which always meant that she was mad.

Boosette: what are you doing here.

Luigi: I came to say sorry.

Boosette: really? You came to say sorry after breaking my heart.

Luigi: Yes and you did try to kill use. But even then I feel bad and want to say sorry.

I saw Boosette eyes turned normal. She opened the cell and gave me a hug. I knew she was happy that I forgave her but I would need to watch my back she could still be trying something make me love her. But right now I will just enjoy this hug. I looked down and blushed. I will be honest despite her being scary I have grown feelings for her.