To close for comfort

Luigi's POV

I woke up to ringing. And I saw that my face was too close to boosette. I tried to move my hands to grab my 3ds I was to late an it turned off. I tried to escape her grab but she was to strong but I keeped struggling. Saw that my struggling woke her up. She was looking at me and had a purple Blush on her face. I admit she looked cute. What am I thinking she my enemy and she kidnapped me and my friends. She gave me a big fang grin which creeped me out.

Luigi: hello

Boosette: hehehehehe

I looked down and saw her legs tern in to a ghost tail. And it wrapped around my legs.

Luigi: Can you please stop? You are acting strange.

Boosette: just trying to get a little closer.

Luigi: (blush) you getting to close.

What is going on with him. It is like that crown is changing him. And with his or her strong grip it was getting hard to breathe.

Luigi: It is getting kinda hard to breathe.

Boosette: sheesh. We are never alone with out fighting let me have this moment. (Kisses his nose). I finally done it.

She kissed me. Wait a minute this reminds me of when Bowser wore a super crown. He started to fall in love with Mario but we eventually got it off of him. If I don't get this off him before it he is stuck in that from. And so I don't have a stalker. I started to fill something slimy around my neck. I looked down and saw that she wrapped her long tongue around my neck. This is going to far and I know king boo is braver than a average boo so facing him won't be enough. But he is still a boo even in this new girl form so I looked straight in to her eyes and it worked she let go of me and covered her eyes.

Boosette: Stop looking at me!

I keeped looking at her until she teleported out of the room. When she was gone I took out my 3DS and saw that it did Gooigi would be here by tomorrow. When he gets her I would be able to save my friends and figure a way to get that crown off of him.

Luigi: man that was awkward.