table for 3

Luigi POV

I got up and out of bed I went to the guest room fridge and got out some food and ate it I then grabbed a stack and opened the container that Gooigi was in and I watched him absorb it.
I put the lid back on the container and I walked to the the door and boosette came out of nowhere and scared me making me fall on the ground.

Boosette: you look so cute when you are scared.

Luigi: b-b-b-b-boosette I d-did not expect you here.

Boosette: You are shivering that is so cute.

What is she doing here. She not supposed to be here how is she here. Mario and Daisy sent her flying. I closed my eyes knowing that she was going to hit me. But it never came instead I felt something cold around my body. I opened my eyes and saw that she was sitting on my lap and hugging me.

Boosette: Missed you.

Luigi: but it only been one day.

Boosette: that's how much I love you.

This weird. Having your arch enemy turn in to a girl and fall in love with you. I then saw the door open a Daisy came through. She looked angry.

Daisy: you better get off of him or else.

Boosette: didn't your parents tell you when I am here I can receive any physical harm.

Daisy: fine. But I still have something to say to you.

I saw boosette got of my lap and she started to argue with Daisy about something. It continue until it looked like it was about to fight. Knowing Daisy strength and boosette powers I might get killed in the crossfire so I did the online reasonable thing.

Luigi: hey how about we go out for you to can calm down.

Boosette: day out with you would be lovely.

Daisy: sure I have nothing to do.

I can't believe that worked.

Daisy POV

I had to act nice so Luigi wouldn't think I would be jealous. Right now we were going to a restaurant. When we got there and sat at a table with 4 chairs. I got lucky and was able to sit next to Luigi with boosette across the table meaning I an closer to Luigi. The waiter came I saw that Luigi ordered water and boosette ordered some tea. I also got water. As we we're waiting for the waiter to get back boosette keep giving me this look like she was planning something.

Boosette: I have to go to the restroom I would be right back.

I saw her leave the waiter came and and gave us our drinks. He gave use our drinks

Waiter: can I take your order.

Daisy: I would like a steak special.

Luigi: I would like a spaghetti with extra meat balls. I don't know what boosette want.

Waiter: don't worry I ran into her on the way here and she told me her order. I would be back later with your food.

Daisy: is it just me or did the waiter seem more lifeless.

Luigi: I am sure it is nothing.

Boosette POV

I am glad they didn't find out that I was in the waiter's body I exited his body. I saw him look around and look at his hand to see the orders and he then went to the kitchen. I went back to our table and sat down I saw Daisy drinking the water I gave her and I smiled knowing what I put in there.

Daisy: I suddenly have the urge to use the restroom  I would be right back.

I saw her leave and she won't be back for a long time with what I did. I took my tongue and had it move across the table and then I Licked him. I saw him shiver.

Luigi: why do you like to lick  me.

Boosette: I like your taste and boos have a tendency to do that for fun. It's a good way to stretch our tongues. Did you know boos have the longest tongues in the world even longer than Yoshis.

Luigi: I see but can you stop and put it back in you mouth.

I brong my tongue back to me and put it back in to my mouth. I can't wait for him to be my future husband. But I need a way to make him fall in love with me and to keep the personality of a shy cowerd that I fell in love with. I saw Daisy coming back. Man I thought the thing I but in her water would make her be gone longer.

Daisy: I am back how is it going. (Kisses Luigi)

Luigi:(Blush) g-good.

She gave me a smug smirk. Who do she think she is I will show her. A idea came to me but it would be after we eat and get back to the castle. The waiter came with the food he gave luigi spaghetti with extra meat balls, I saw that Daisy got some steak it had gravy on it and the mashed potatoes with string beans next to it. I got tomato soup. We started eating and it feels good to have tastebuds again even though boos like to lick stuff we have no tastebuds. When we were done we we're going back to the Castle. I snuck in some licks on luigi and one on Daisy but she didn't taste as good as Luigi and Luigi's taste is more of a reason to love him hehe.
When we made it back I took out a bored game with some boo magic on it. They agreed not knowing what was about to happen.