Daisy's great escape

Daisy POV

I was running down a hall way with Gooigi at my side. There were some boos right behind me but Gooigi sucked them up. We ran in to a room full of mirrors. We got lost pretty quick. It was like a in less maze.

Daisy: what do we do now.

Gooigi: this is a ghost house so there might be a secret door.

Daisy: wait you can talk.

Gooigi: yes. And all we need to get out is the original.

Daisy: what original.

Gooigi: the one that I made to look like.

I knew he was talking about Luigi. I suddenly got mad at the fact that boosette might have tricked him into loving her. I started to break every mirror in sight but one was not a mirror it was a portal. When I tried to hit it I got sucked in. Gooigi followed me and now we where at a locker room? I heard the door open. Me and Gooigi hid in two lockers.

???: Hello?

I know that voice. I jumped out and gave him a hug.

Daisy: LUIGI! I missed you.

Luigi: hey Daisy.

I looked into his eyes and noticed that they were purple.

Gooigi: original so nice to see you.

Daisy: wait. Something is not right.

Gooigi: ???.

Luigi: what are you talking about. It's me Luigi.

Daisy: Luigi does not have purple eyes. The only "person" With purple eyes are boosette when she is mad.

Luigi: vary Claver. I did not know you could be smart with how dumb you act. But right know I need you to get into the painting.

She or he shoot lighting from his hands at use I was barely able to Dodge it but Gooigi  avoided it like it was normal.

Third person POV

Gooigi was in a fierce fight with the possessed Luigi. The we're both as agile but had a few things that gave them the upper hand. Luigi was stronger had more stamina and boo magic because he was possessed. Gooigi was able to morphe into different things and had a poltergust.
Gooigi tried his best to hit Luigi but the boo magic protected him. Luigi threw Gooigi at a wall and hit him with a few lighting bolts. Gooigi turned his body into a hammer he tried to slam him but was knocked away by Luigi's golden hammer. Gooigi was starting to lose his form he  knew that it was almost about to be nothing but a green puddle and if that happened he would be easily destroyed. He was picked up.

Luigi: if you were supposed to be Luigi's clone. I am disappointed.
Any last words.

Gooigi: behind you.

He looked behind him and was hit with a locker that Daisy pulled of the wall. He crashed  through 6 levels of the mansion and landed in front of the entrance. Boosette came out of his body and fainted.

Daisy POV

Gooigi gave me his container and I put him in it. I jumped down and grabbed the knocked out Luigi and ran to a warp pipe that conveniently took me to sarasaland.