plans

Boosette's POV

I stopped kissing Luigi. I can't believe it I actually got him to be my boyfriend. And he is all mine. But I still have a plan that I need to do. And with the magic I put in that bite.

Boosette: Luigi I need to go I have a Royal meeting to attend.

Luigi: okay. And stop kissing for so long I almost ran out of breath.

I teleported to Bowser's castle. When I got there he seems to be surprised.

Bowser: who are you.

Boosette: it's me King boo. I just am wearing the super crown.

Bowser: you need to take that thing off. It does bad things. Like making you fall in love with your enemy (he remembers what happened between him and Mario)

Boosette: To late for that. I already made Luigi my boyfriend.

Bowser looked at me and I can see that he was in deep thought.

Bowser: I want the same thing between me and Mario. After what happened when I wore the crown the feeling I had never left.

Boosette: I can get you a crown and have mario be your boyfriend. Only on one condition. You help me take over sarasaland.

Bowser: sure but you have to help me take over the mushroom kingdom.

Boosette: don't mind if I do.

I gave Bowser a super crown and saw him turn in to bowsette.

Boosette: We are going have to do things differently

Boosette: We are going have to do things differently. You would kidnap Mario instead of peach. I would distract Luigi for he won't know he's brother is missing. With no hero we can easily take over and with some magic we can have toads fight for use and then we can go take down sarasaland. They would be harder to take down the are the main power of the mushroom kingdom allegiance. With the strong and varied creatures of there army. But with the varied creatures of yours. You should out match them.

Bowsette: sounds like a plan. But I could of  thought of a better one but to make you happy we will go with yours.

She is full of her self I bet her plan was to kidnap the princess again.