the message

Bowsette POV

They were pathetic never before have a battle been won in seconds. I guess I should tell boosette. I was about call her when I saw a flying letter. I grabbed it and read it. It was one of Peach's letters. If she is set this one to Mario about the attack then she must be sending one to Luigi. I called boosette to tell her.

Boosette POV

I was on my ghost phone.

Boosette: WHAT!

Bowsette: I didn't think she would have time to right a magic flying letter.

Boosette: I get that she is not that bright but she is not that stupid to not send one. And if Luigi gets that letter he would go and try to stop you and even save Mario. And she might have sent one to the king of sarasaland.

Luigi: hey boosette what you talking about.

I gave him a look that scared him enough for him to run away.

Boosette: Now we won't have the element of surprise. And there army is a lot stronger than Peach's and they could call for back up.

Bowsette: don't worry I will handle it.

Boosette: fine.

I hanged up and went to find Luigi when I got to him he was shaking and covering his face I must have scared him to much. I looked out side and saw a flying letter. I told one of my boos to grab it and hide it. That was close we don't want Luigi to start helping the rest. I looked down and saw that Luigi was gone. I looked at the front door and he was about to leave.

Luigi: Boosette I need to go check on something at home.

Me knowing he will find out went and kissed him on the lips.

Boosette: stay please.

Luigi: (blush) o-ok

It is easy to have Luigi around your finger when you look this good.

Philip POV

My search party still have not found my daughter. I can't believe this.

Toad: your Majesty I got a letter from princess Peach.

I grabbed the letter and was shocked to see what it said.

Philip:  get the troops and call our allies it is time for war.