Luigi's wedding

Third person POV

It was Halloween. Boosette and Daisy some how convinced Luigi to have the wedding on Halloween and have everybody dress up. Luigi right now was wearing a wedding dress. And Mario was dressed up as Frankenstein.

Mario: I guess you like crossdressing.

Luigi: (blush) no they wanted me to dress up for the wedding with this and I had to obey they might kill me. And plus Peach made you look like a mad scientist.

Mario: you are paranoid. They agreed to marry you so that won't kill you. And what's wrong looking Like mad scientist.

Luigi: everything. And what if they both say no. What if this dress makes me a laughing stock. What if

Mario: stop your worrying. Daisy been dating you for years and Boosette stopped her dream of taking over the world to marry you. You don't need to be afraid of them.

Luigi: your right so let's go.

With the girls Daisy and Boosette was dressed has vampires. And Peach was helping them get ready and wad dressed as a female version of Frankenstein's monster.

Boosette: it was a good idea for our wedding to be on Halloween.

Daisy: I know. I felt it would have been to boring if it was a regular one.

Peach: you girls are always trying to spice things up. But why did you make Luigi wear a wedding dress.

Boosette: we like to think we wear the pants in the relationship.

Peach: knowing Luigi that may be true. We'll see you girls at the alter.

Peach leaves and Daisy and Boosette finished getting ready. And left to get married. Luigi was waiting at the alter with Mario, Yoshi and captain toad behind him. Ever guest had on costumes even boos. And there was a few laughing at Luigi for wearing a dress but he didn't care he was happy he didn't have to live a lonely life. And he was getting married to two beautiful woman. On the other side was Peach, bowsette,and Rosalina. Daisy was escorted down by her father who was dressed as a night. He did not look happy. And boosette walked down the isle by herself. Toadsworth was wearing a zombie outfit.
Toadsworth: is anybody going to object.

Like with bowsette everyone was afraid of boosette to object

Toadsworth: now do you Luigi take Daisy and Boosette as your lawfully wedded wifes thought wealth and illness until your game is over.

Luigi: I do

Toadsworth: Daisy and Boosette do you take Luigi as your lawfully wedded husband.

Daisy & Boosette: I do.

Toadsworth: you my now kiss the Brides.

Luigi kissed both of them.

__________time skip___________________

Luigi's POV

I was talking to toad dressed as a ninja when I got suddenly picked up by Daisy bride style. Daisy was was taking me to a room and Boosette was right behind use.

Daisy: use vampires are hungry for action.

Boosette: I hope you are up for it.

She said as she went up my dress. I blushed.

Mario's POV

Peach came up to me.

Peach: where is Luigi.

Mario: if it is anything like our wedding he is having fun.*wink*

I saw her Blush. And saw bowsette who was next to me start laughing. I am proud of Luigi. But I wonder how he can handle marriage life.