years later (epilogue)

Third person POV

It's been a few years since Luigi got married. He became the king of boos and two years after that he finally became king of sarasaland. He had triplets that were half boo and half human. There names were mark, Marley, and James they are all 15. Luigi had two full human daughters Melody who was 10 and Luna who was only 5. Luigi loved them all and they loved him. Boosette finally was okay with Daisy and they even became friends. After years Luigi got old and so did Daisy. There kids where now grown-ups and ruled some kingdoms. Luigi was heart broken when Daisy died but it was filled when he found out boosette turned her into a ghost and now Luigi had two ghost wives.

Boosette: if you die you look like your old self the one you where before we got married.

Luigi: I know I can tell that by looking at Daisy. And you still haven't aged a day.

Boosette: just rest your eyes and and come to the afterlife with us. We want to be fully reunited.

Luigi: your right my time is up. These old bones need to finally be put to rest for good this time.

Luigi closed his eyes and let his soul be set free. He peaceful died and lived the rest of his afterlife with his two wives.