let the take over begin

Bowsette POV

Today is going to be a great day. I had my army and boosette army all lined up for battle the snotty princess and her toads won't know what hit them. And with my future king not helping them and green stache dealing with boosette Nothing can go wrong.
I got into my air ship and lead my army to Peach's castle it is take over time.

Peach POV

I looked out side and saw a army of Bowser's minions and see ghost I never seen before I called Mario but he didn't pick up. I heard a large explosion I looked out and saw sherms firing at my walls and breaking them. Then I saw them let chaincomps loose to chase the toads. And because I can't get Mario I just have to rely on my rescue toads. I hit the button to call them.

Third person POV

A army of toads in jump suits of different  colors.  The red ones had swords the yellow  ones had hammers the purple ones had spears  the Blu ones had cannons and the green ones had arrows. but because of their weapons being primitive and weak with the lack of training because of  relying on the Mario brothers. And with all the power and variety in the koopa and ghost army the toad army was quickly defeated in seconds. The koopa army entered the castle and took all the servants prisoner. And went to grab Peach she tried to call Luigi but just like Mario he did not answer so she wrote three notes and put magic wings on them and sent one to find Mario one to find Luigi and one to the kingdom of sarasaland. Before getting captured.