captive

Boosette's POV

I can't believe I got him. I usually get stuck in that ratchet vacuum. Thinking about getting sucked up makes me so mad. And it was all his fault! My eyes turned black with purple pupils again has I slapped him.

Booly: did you have to let out some angry or wanted to make sure he is out cold? Just asking.

Boosette: who cares just take him and lock him in a room.

Booly: wait we aren't going to put him in a painting. Why a room it should be a painting. Just saying this is du

Boosette: DON'T QUESTION ME!!! Just lock him in a bedroom.

Booly: but

Boosette: no buts just do it or else you would be in a painting too.

Booly: yes ma'am.( Takes Luigi to a random bedroom)

Boosette: I never been able to slap someone before. Having arms and hands would make some things easier and I still have all my powers. I might stay in this from.

_______________timeskip_____________

Luigi's POV

Awww my head that really hurts. I looked around to see that I was in a bedroom. I got up of the the king sized bed. And my room was large and even had a TV. I am surprised that I am not in a painting and no way king boo would give me a nice room so boosette must be someone else. But right now I need to get out of here. So I tried to open the door but it was locked so then I tried to break the door down but was pushed back by a strong force. I looked up and saw that the door turned purple and then back to brown. It must be boo magic. So let's see what is on TV I grabbed the remote and turned it on and it was static put some figure started to emerge and jumped out at me I covered my eyes waiting to die. But all I heard was laughing I uncovered my eyes to see boosette laughing.

Boosette: hahaha the look on your face when I came out of the TV was priceless. And it was cute.

Luigi: (blush) d-d-did you just say cute.

Boosette: (purple Blush) what no I didn't you are j-j-just hearing things.

Luigi: who are you.

Boosette: I am boosette qween of boos.

Luigi: does that mean you are married to king boo and I know your name it was on the note. Also I meant who were you before the super crown.

Boosette: I can't be married to know king boo because I am your old pal king boo. Did you not recognize me in this new booutiful from. Enjoy your time being my presioner. (Flies out room)

So king boo did put on the crown. But she will soon be defeated by my goo clone and I would be free and be able to save the others. But right now time for some shut-eye.

Third PERSON POV

Luigi fell asleep and as soon as he was in deep sleep boosette came in and got in the bed and laded next to him and started snuggling him before falling asleep.