A little game pt:1

Luigi POV

Boosette suggesting we play a game I agreed but was surprised that Daisy agreed to. She said the rules were simple me and Daisy we're heros trying to stop her evil plan. As I grabbed the dice the surroundings started to change and Suddenly boosette turned big not just big she was a giant.

Luigi: Boosette what did you do.

Boosette: I just took use to the dimension we fought in when I broke the dark moon in evershade valley. And plus it more fun this way boardgames are to boring without some thing to spice it up like how you guys have Mario party. Which you don't invite me too. But we are still playing the game so I would roll the dice. Just don't die.

Luigi: wait what?

I saw her roll her giant dice it almost crushed Daisy. She did this to try and kill Daisy. I looked at boosette dice roll and it was a 10 six one and four for the other. I saw her pick up a card.

Boosette: turn one hero in to a animal.

I looked over and saw that she turned Daisy in to a squirrel. Then I rolled the dice and got two ones I picked up a random card it said I would be presioner of the villain until the other hero rolls a perfect 12. I looked up and saw boosette grab me with one hand and put me in a cage.

Luigi: come on that's not fair.

Boosette: the worst you roll the higher the chance is in getting a bad card.

Luigi: Daisy Help!

Daisy POV

I knew something was up. But to have a chance at saving luigi I need to play the game. I rolled the dice and got a five. I picked up a card and read it and I got golden armor that fits my squirrel from. I saw boosette roll the dice. I didn't know what she got but I heard growling I looked be behind me and saw three wolfs. I ran away from them and went into a forest they were still after me I climbed up a tree and hid in a hole in the tree. Now knowing I am safe I rolled the dice and got a perfect 12. I looked out the hole I was in and said.

Daisy: I rolled a perfect 12 let luigi go!

Boosette: Now why would I do that.

Daisy: Because it's the rules.

Boosette: I only fallow rules when they benefit me.

I saw her roll her dice and read her card and suddenly I felt ground started shaking. I looked up and saw a giant Castle but it kept rising because of a mountain under it when it stopped  couldn't see it no more. All I can do now is hope I can find a way to save luigi.

Luigi's POV

I saw a castle and a mountain rise up from the ground. I saw boosette take me in there. She sat my cage down on a table with a crystal ball.

Boosette: don't worry as long as I keep rolling dice she would be dead in no time because I would just keep getting more minions to go kill that pest. And finally you would be all mine. Mine to love mine to scare mine to taste and be with me for ever and ever.

I really don't like this. I hope Daisy finds a way to save me.

Luigi: way don't you just fallow the rules.

Boosette: I am a villain I do what ever I want. And now be quite I am trying to watch the girl die. And if you don't be quite I will squish you.

This is very bad I must think of a way to escape but how. But right now I need to be quite for I won't die. Even as a girl the king or queen of boos is always a evil trickster.