Daisy's freedom

Daisy's POV

I was crying all because of Waluigi's love potion I unknowingly broke his heart. And I could hear him and boosette having "fun". But I will get him back and boosette will not be the winner. But now I am in a painting and had been for a few weeks. Somehow the painting prevents me from dying from the lack of food and water.

Waluigi: why are you crying. The  great waluigi and your future husband got you company.

Daisy: dream on loser. Because I am not going to date someone who tricks people to drink a love potion to break someone's heart.

Waluigi: come on. You are better off with me than that loser.

Suddenly I saw the door open and it was Luigi's clone Gooigi. He came and let me out of my painting. He was about to do the same to Waluigi but I told him not to. It is what he deserves after what he did now all I need to do is get out of here. And than find a way to win Luigi's heart back. I saw two boos coming so me and Gooigi hid behind some statues.

Booigi: were did that goo creature go.

Boogie: I don't know but he let that princess out we need to sound the alarms.

Booigi: we can't then Luigi will know what is going on.

Boogie: you idiot the alarm can only be heard by ghost.

Booigi: oh yeah. I forget.

This is bad news I need to find a way out of here.

Boosette POV

I heard the alarm going off meaning that they escaped. But if Luigi found out he knows the truth and try to stop me. And help Daisy and her army win the war. I have the perfect Idea.

Boosette: Luigi can I use your body to eat.

Luigi: what?

Boosette: even though I can taste things in this new form I can't feel it go down into my stomach and can't get fool. So I would like the complete human experience by taking over your body.

I saw Luigi thinking it over.

Luigi: yes.

Boosette: really! Thank you this is my first time doing full possession. I usually mind control.

I opened Luigi's mouth and flew in said after a minute or two. I finally  possessed him. Now I can go get that snotty princess without Luigi knowing.