something strange

Luigi's POV

It was a normal day I just woke up. I decided to go down stairs and see if there's something to eat when I got to the fridge I found a note from Mario "out to save the princess and there is no food left go to the store" this is just great Mario left me again and there's no food left guess I am going to the store. I suddenly had a feeling of being watched I looked behind me saw nothing but the feeling never left I can't drive when I am this creeped out. I would just order pizza.

Boosette's POV

That was close he almost saw me. I saw him about to call someone so I cut the phone line don't want someone to help him. And he was shivering.

Boosette: I got to be honest he looks cute when he is scared.

WTF did I just say. That was weird but It will be boring to not scare him. I saw him going to the car so I made his car break down.

Luigi: this is not good. It's like I am being hunted!

I saw him thinking and thin ran to his room I new what he wanted but he would be shock to find out I already got rid of it.

Luigi's POV

I ran to my room to find my poltergust but it was gone. And thin I heard a laugh it sounded like the laugh of king boo but more feminine. I was about to run out the door but as soon as I turned around.

Boosette: BOO!

Luigi: AHHHHHHHHH!(fants)

Boosette's POV

That was fun. And he is out cold.

Boosette: (purple Blush appeared on her face) he looks so cute.

What is happening is this a side affect from wearing this crown. There better be away to get this off. I would just put him in the bed.(puts him in the bed) maybe just one cuddle.(gets in the bed and starts cuddling him before falling asleep).

Luigi's POV

I woke up and felt some weight on me. I see a girl that is all white like a ghost and had some be boobs and was kinda thicc. (Blush)Wait a minute what is a random girl doing in my bed. I looked closely at her she had fangs and a purple tongue. With a minute she's a boo! I tried to get out of her hug and man she is strong but I finally got out. I saw she had a super crown on which boo was she before the crown.*ding dong* who can that be.(goes to door)

Luigi: hello.

Daisy: Hey Luigi.

Luigi: D-D-Daisy I was not aware you were coming.

Daisy: I like to surprise people. So do you want to go on a date.

Luigi: (blush) sure when.

Daisy: right now silly. You don't have to get dressed your regular plumber outfit would do. Let's take my limo. (Grabs him and runs to the limo.)

It's a reason to get away. I hope she gone by the time I get back.

Third PERSON POV

Unknown to Luigi there were eyes fallowing the limo.

Boosette: you will be mine.