Mario's wedding

Third person POV

Luigi was helping Mario get ready.

Mario: I am nervous.

Luigi: why

Mario: because I am getting married to two girls at once. And they are both royalty so when it's all set and done I will be king of two different kingdoms.

Luigi: I am not nervous and I am doing the same thing. And I am known for being nervous.

Mario: but you are not in the moment. And Daisy still have her parents so you won't be king of sarasaland Just king of the boos unless Daisy parents think it's time hand you and Daisy the throne.

Luigi: you know that is not going to happen Phillip hates me the only why that might happen is if Lily changed his mind. Any way bro you need to go and get married.

Mario and Luigi started to make there way to the altar.

With the girls

Bowsette: today is going to be awesome. I am finally getting married to Mario.

Peach: we are finally getting married to Mario.

Bowsette: whatever. It's about time the koopa kingdom had A king and A Queen.

Peach: I feel happy for you. And for myself after all this time Mario will be my husband.

Bowsette: now let's get married.

__________time skip_________________

Mario was standing at the alter with Luigi, captain toad, and Yoshi behind him on the other side bowsette and Peach we're there and Happy Daisy, Boosette, and toadette we're behind them.

Toadsworth: we are here today to bring together to bring a plumber, a princess, and a koopa queen. Any objections.

Nobody object do to fear of the koopa queen.

Toadsworth: now. Do you Mario take Peach's and Bowsette's hands in marriage as your lawfully wedded wifes through wealth and illness until your game is over.

Mario: I do

Toadsworth: now Peach and Bowsette do you take Mario hand in marriage as your lawfully wedded husband until your games are over.

Peach and Bowsette: I do.

Toadsworth: you my kiss the Brides.

Bowsette pushed Peach slightly out the way so that she can kiss Mario first. After that peach kissed Mario they slid on there rings and everyone cheered.

Mario's POV

I was at the party I am finally a married man and everything is going great. I was looking for Peach and Bowsette I saw them enter a room. I fallowed them and when I opened the door and walked in it was pitch Black. The door suddenly closed behind me and the lights turned one. I saw Peach on the bed showing alot of her bare body. And then Bowsette came by just like Peach she was barely wearing anything too.

Peach: come and get some cake Mario.

Mario This must be a dream. A dream come true. It's time to have some fun.

Luigi's POV

I wonder where Mario is. I need his help with my wedding. I walking to a room and I heard weird sounds. I listened closer and finally knew what was going on. I would just let him have his fun.