new ghoulfriend

Boosette POV

I was following Luigi to that flower princess Castle. I was invisible so he did not know I was following him. On the way there I was thinking of ways to make him mine. I might have accepted his apology but I liked being evil. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice Luigi went in to the castle. Then I heard crying and saw Luigi running back home. I went in and saw Daisy kissing Waluigi. This is good now Luigi would be all mine. I clapped my hands and my boos came. I had them trapped in a painting for breaking my weeges heart. I teleported to Luigi's house so that I made it before him. I hide in his fridge. I waited for a while but I heard  the his front door open. I waited and as soon as he opened the door I jumped out and scared him. I saw him on the floor crying. I knew what he was crying about but if I acted like I don't know he maybe more willing to be my boyfriend.

Luigi's POV

I was on the floor still crying about finding out Daisy has been cheating on me. I didn't even care if boosette was here and that I was crying in front of her. I was surprised when she asked me what's wrong.

Luigi: Daisy cheated on me.

Boosette: I am so sorry to hear that.

Luigi: Maybe a coward like me doesn't deserve a girlfriend. I could never please anybody. I can see why nobody loves me. Because I am useless.

I looked up and saw Boosette give me a hug. I didn't expect this but I need some comfort right now. It was like the last huge we had but I was the one to have tears in my eyes and needed comfort.

Boosette: Don't worry there are still people who love you. Like your brother your friends and and me. You don't have to be sad that some ugly tomboy cheated on you.

Luigi: thanks. For a evil ghost you are surprisingly nice.

Boosette: I was painful to say this words. But hay I guess I can be your ghoul now.

Her and he boos can not go with out making a spooky or ghost pun. As I was thinking I felt something my lips. She was kissing me. I was blushing and she did her cute purple Blush. We kissed like what felt for hours. When she stopped she gave me this strange look she opened he mouth and bit me on the neck with her fangs. I felt some magic in that bite and I was a little afraid at what may happen. But Boo magic is unpredictable and strange only boos know what there magic does. That is what E.gadd told me.

Luigi: what did you do.

Boosette: I am not telling.

She gave me a nother kiss. She did not stop she didn't need air because she is a ghost and as a star kid I can go long time with out are that is how me and Mario survive those water levels but we still need air. So she stops ever time I need to breathe. She is really enjoying this. I guess I would be here all day.

Daisy POV

Were am I. I looked to see that I was in a painting. I looked over and saw waluigi that jerk.

Daisy: what happened.

Waluigi: I don't think Luigi saw that I was looking at him. But he ran away crying when we were kissing and thin some ghost girl came in and put us in portraits.

Daisy: That makes no sense I would never kiss you.

Waluigi: well I went to Kamek and bought a love potion that last 5 hours. I did this to break you and that cowerd up for you can be mine.

Daisy: well now I would never love you for doing a stunt like that.

Waluigi: sad wahh.