Chapter 1: Teased

"I THINK WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING DANGEROUS!" yelled Thor.

"With all do respect, brother, have you ever thought of lowering your tone? We are inside the palace after all." said Loki calmly.

Thor, Fandral, and Sif were all seated and talking about what new adventure was to come. Thor was suggesting something impossible. As usual.

Thor ignored Loki's comment and continued. "PERHAPS WE CAN PICK A FIGHT WITH THE FROST GIANTS!"

"Thor, your father will not approve. You need to choose something sane that will not get us all thrown into a cell for weeks." commented Sif.

Thor thought for a moment. He had a dumb-founded look upon his face as if he looked for an idea in that peanut brain of his that was sane and not criminal.
Why is he so child like? thought Loki.

"Maybe we can ... no no ... aha!... no no no ... no wait! ... nope ........ AHAH! WE CAN GO EXPLORE MIDGARD!", boomed Thor.

"And what would we do there?" asked Fandral.

"Show the mortals that they need to fear us, of course. And laugh at any puny little machinery they made. And laugh at their weapons!!" said an excited Thor.

"Oh! Oh! And dance with their birds!

And send them unicorns! And give them rainbow glitter and walk hand in hand with their children!" said Loki sarcastically.

"Alright then, Loki, what do you suggest?" challenged Thor.

Loki thought for a moment. Was there a world out there that he was interested in exploring? Not really. Loki was then lost in thought. If they were to explore Midgard, he wanted to actually explore Midgard. He wanted to see the many colors, the animals,skies and flowers. He didn't want to destroy or humiliate anything. But there was one place they never truly had an adventure in. They always travel for adventures but had never truly had an adventure in this particular place.

"Brother, you've been silent for awhile. We await your suggestion." pressured Thor.

"Well, we always travel. But this time, why don't we have an adventure here, in Asgard?"

Thor, Fandral, and Sif exchanged puzzled looks. They stood silent for awhile and stared at Loki with wide eyes. Loki then knew what was coming. He knew it was coming once he thought the idea.

It wasn't long until the three of them all bursted into a great laughter. Thor was the loudest. They laughed until they cried and poor Loki sat there silently. He felt as if he could never speak his mind because everytime he does, he gets made fun of. He felt as if he can only speak of the lie.

"Oh brother, you truly have out done yourself!" said Thor.

"What adventure do we find here? This is Asgard!  This is our home. There is no adventure here. The only adventure there is is falling off the Bifrost!" said Fandral as if he was speaking to a child. A stupid child.

"Well, I-" started Loki, but he was suddenly interrupted by Sif.

"And, well, Loki I am dying to know. Why do you want to have an adventure here? This is just Asgard. Please explain to me why you want to explore a home that you already know by heart?"

Loki was silent. He did have explanations but he was just trying to find a way to word them correctly.

"Well, uh, I- uh- um. There is the- um... and also uh..." stammered Loki.

"That is what I thought." said a pleased Sif.

"What happened, Loki? Silver tongue turned to lead?" teased Fandral.

The three burst out in laughter once again. Loki was silent once again. Loki was alone once again. Loki was teased... once again.

"Well, I am starved. Anyone care to join me for a little snack?" asked Fandral.

Sif and Thor happily accompanied Fandral, Loki following behind.

"They do not know what they chatter about." mumbled Loki to himself. "An adventure here is no doubt to be the best one ever. I know there will be an adventure here in Asgard. An exciting one at that. I know it. I feel it... I hope for it. I hope for a great new turn of events. If not for them all, then just for me."