Chapter 6: Innocent

(y/n) sat in silence in her cell, clutching at what was left of her white garments. She was in pain. She had never felt pain before. She had never been so hungry or so cold. But none of that mattered at the moment. She couldn't stop thinking about the prince. Loki. The one that tried to protect her. The one that came the day before.

Will he come again? What if he doesn't...? She didn't even get to tell him thank you...

(y/n) then seen a woman outside of her cell. The woman was light skinned, with honey brown eyes and dark black hair. She looked like a warrior. A female warrior?

"Hello, I am Sif. What is your name?"

"I'm (y/n)"

"Hello, (y/n). I brought you something you might like." said Sif. She then presented a full plate of food. She somehow turned off the barrier and went into the cell to give (y/n) the food.

"Thank you so much..." said (y/n). She started eating right away. Sif smiled, walked out, and turned the barrier back on.

"Loki mentioned you were shy. He's not wrong."

(y/n) paused. Loki spoke of her?

"Also, he mentioned you looked innocent. I see it. Tell me, why did you fall?" asked Sif.

(y/n) hesitated. Her plate was almost done. She decided to take one last bite before she would tell Sif.

"I did nothing wrong. I was loved by all my fellow angels. I was the angel of music. I'd play the harp mostly, but sometimes I'd visit Earth and play the instrument called the piano. It's sound is most beautiful.

One day, we got signaled that some devils from the underworld broke into Heaven. Now, the devils despise me. They think I'm... well... annoying. One of them broke into our secrets chamber and they got the spell that sends an angel out of Heaven. Me and three other angels were the first and only ones to go, for the devils were stopped and sent back to the core of the underworld. I fell here and the others must have fallen in another world. So, there you have it... that is why I fell."

Sif stood there with her mouth gaping open and then ran without saying a word. She ran through the dungeons, through the hallways and corridors and into Loki's room. He wasn't there. So she ran and ran until finally, she found him. He was alone on the balcony, looking out into the night sky. He had his back toward Sif and didn't notice her presence until she walked toward him. He turned around and looked suprised to see her.

"Sif, how did you know I-"

"Loki, you were right!"

"About what? What are you talking about?" Loki furrowed his brow.

"(y/n)! She's innocent! You were right!" Sif then explained that she went to visit (y/n) and that she asked her about why she fell. She told Loki everything that (y/n) said.

"But sadly, it's too late. She's to die tomorrow morning." stated Sif.

Loki looked down at the ground for a moment, then looked at Sif. "No, it's never too late. You go and rest. I'll stay up to think how I can convince my father of (y/n)'s innocence. Also, make sure to tell Fandral. We'll need all the support that we can get."

"Very well." Sif looked at Loki once more and turned to go. Loki watched as she left, then looked back down at the ground. He turned to face the balcony and then looked up at the sky.

It's hopeless... I'll never convince father of her innocence. Nor Thor. I'll still try. I'll beg if I have to, but I already know deep down that I cannot save (y/n)... my only hope for adventure. Forgive me that I could not save you. Forgive me.

Loki looked down at the garden below, where (y/n) fell. There was no way he could save her.

As he let that fact sink in, he buried his face in his hands.

••••••Ello guys. So yeah haha. I'll be updating soon. How does it feel to be an awesome angel!? I'll be updating soon. You all feel free to comment. Feedback will help me to change anything at all or give me good esteem about this (: Lots of Loki love, my fellow Hiddlestoners!!