The End

So yeah...sorry!! *hides behind Captain America's shield*

So lets see. Explaining tiime.

After you died, life in Asgard was different. Sif became tougher and less soft hearted. Hogun barely cracked a smile. And Loki? Well Loki was going beyond points to be king for you. But he always thought of you. Not a day went by that he didn't. But sadly, as more darkness settled in his heart and as he became more power crazed, he forgot the difference between earning and taking the throne.

And now lets plug this story in with the movies xD (I like making things seem more realistic ._. xD)

THOR:

•The armour Loki wore at the beginning when Thor was going to be named king is the armour he would have worn for the wedding.

•Ever watched the deleted scene of Loki and Frigga when Loki was named king after Odin fell in the Odinsleep? Watch it on YouTube: Loki becomes king deleted scene. Watch his face expression when they present him with the staff...he thinks of you.
THE AVENGERS:
When he was in the cell on the Helicarrier, as he paced around, he thought of you.
THOR: THE DARK WORLD:
Remember when Thor told Loki "I'll tell father what you did today." and Loki was like "I didn't do it for him." and Thor had a sad expression of understanding? That's because Thor understood that Loki did it for Frigga, Thor himself, and *drumroll* especially you. Now hopefully the up coming Thor movie doesn't ruin the plot of this story by changing something in Loki or something to make this story not make sense ._. xDDD goodbye my lovelies! Stay tuned because I'm adding a playlist!