Chapter 23: Special Day

A month later, Loki and (y/n) began planning their wedding, which was in a month. (y/n)'s dress was being made already and so was Loki's special armour and sword.

The one thing (y/n) didn't like was the fact that Loki will have the same clothing. It's just the armour that's different. A cold, hard, golden armour.

His current armour was still golden, but very simple. The other will be fancy and somewhat complex.

One day, as (y/n) was alone planning, Thor , Loki, Sif, and the Warriors Three came to her chambers with big smiles.

"(y/n), we have a surprise for you." said Sif as she went to (y/n) and blindfolded her.

"Hey!" yelled (y/n)

"You cannot peak, Lady (y/n)." said Thor.

The six of them led her to an empty room... that was no longer empty.

When they took off the blindfold, they all yelled 'suprise'. Before (y/n) was a beautiful, black piano.

"It's your birthday!" yelled Thor enthusiastically.

"But... I don't have a birthday..." said (y/n).

"Of course you do. Today is the day you became mortal, therefore making it your birthday!" explained Fandral.

(y/n) chuckled. " But how did you get it?"

"Well, darling, Father lended us gold since we have no mortal earth money, Heimdall opened the portal and we went to Earth, bought you a piano, which Hogun, Volstagg, Fandral, and Thor carried, and then came back, put it in this room, and here we are." grinned Loki.

"Oh my goodness, you guys are the best!" (y/n) went up to each of them and gave them a hug, going to Loki last to kiss him.

"Why don't you play something for us?" asked Sif.

"Umm..."

"Oh yes!" exclaimed everyone else.

(y/n) sighed and sat down. She started to play a slow sweet song, that sped up as she went along, but slowed down as it came to an end. Truly beautiful. When she finished, everyone clapped.

"Thank you. Loki come here." said (y/n), patting the spot next to her.

"Yes?" he sat next to her.

"No fiance of mine will not learn how to play. I'm going to teach you how to play a beautiful love song from Earth in piano." She then explained to him which keys were which. He focused hard and after about 30 minutes of teaching him how to play the song, she asked him to play it on his own.

He tried. At first, it sounded good...until at the end when he went off key.

"It's okay sweetheart. Practice makes perfect." supported (y/n). Loki smiled. "Oh and Loki?"

"Yes?"

(y/n) grabbed his helmet off his head and ran with it.

"No!" Loki ran after her. Everyone else chuckled.

"I'm going to put it on, Loki!" (y/n) teased.

"No, please!" begged Loki.

"Mmmm... too late!" (y/n) put on the helmet and waited to see if there was going to be some magic or something... but no. Only one thing was going on, though. And (y/n) made sure Loki knew it.

"Loki.... you have a big head." (y/n) giggled.

Loki sighed and everyone else laughed.