Chapter 18: 'Lovely Days'

"Damn you, Thor! Did you really have to do that?!" yelled Fandral.

Thor and Fandral had been pranking each other for weeks now, and Thor had just poured paint over Fandral's head.

Sif sag between Hogun and Volstagg, and Loki and (y/n) sat side by side, their hands intwined tightly together. And they all watched as Fandral chased Thor around the room with a fork.

Everyone lost it when Fandral took a bad step and fell face-ward on the floor. He grunted as he stood up and glared at everyone.

"Oh Fandral, don't be so bitter! You should have thought of what was coming when you decided to start a prank war with Thor. He learned from the master of pranks after all." said Volstagg.

"Oh stop it. I'm not that great............okay I lied." laughed Loki.

"Don't flatter yourself, sweet heart. You havent been pranked by me, yet. I'm the best of the best." (y/n) bragged.

Loki looked at her with wide eyes and a grin. "Really? Says who?"

"Says me" laughed (y/n).

"Fine. Prove it. Let's officially declare a pranking war." said Loki.

"Bad call, maiden (y/n)!" said Thor.

"Don't do it!" warned Hogun.

(y/n) ignored both of them and extended her hand out to Loki. "Alright, let's shake on it."

Loki, without hesitation, shook her hand.

"What do I get when I win?" asked Loki.

"I don't know." said (y/n)

"I got it! I get to keep the golden throwing knife that Sif gave you last week!" said Loki.

"No!" protested (y/n).

"Yes!"

(y/n) sighed. "Fine... then when I win, I get your helmet."

"No! Not the helmet! Anything but the helmet!" whined Loki.

"I'm not changing my mind." (y/n) crossed her arms.

Loki grumbled.

(y/n) turned het back to Loki and grabbed something from the table. "Oh, and Loki?"

"Yes?"

"We start now." (y/n) said as she turned around and threw wine on Loki's face.

Everyone laughed except for Loki.

"Oh, it's on!" Loki tackled (y/n) to the ground.

"Oookaay, I'm leaving before this gets inappropriate..." said Thor while standing up.

"No! No! Thor its alright. Nothing like that is happening." said (y/n), breaking free of Loki's grasp.

"Are you absolutely certain?" asked Thor.

"Yes." said Loki.

Everyone was so focused on the moment, that they didn't notice Fandral creeping up on Thor. He then hit Thor with a plate.

Before Thor could get up to tackle him, one of the servants came in.

"Excuse me my princes, warriors, and Ladies, but lunch is ready and the king demands your presence to eat." she said.

"Thank you, dear. You are dismissed." said Thor.

The servant curtsied then left.

"Well finally lunch is served!" exclaimed Volstagg.

They all got up.

"Oh, (y/n) just one more thing." said Loki. Before (y/n) could turn, Loki ripped her dress right off, leaving her only in her undergarments.

(y/n) gasped and covered herself. "LOKI ODINSON!!" she boomed.

"No one can beat the master!" exclaimed Hogun.

Fandral took his long jacket off and handed it to (y/n).

"Here. So you won't be partly naked as you travel to your chambers. Give it to Loki when you're done with it" Fandral laughed.

She gratefully took it and didn't look at Loki when he called her.

"Aww no. Are you angry? Please don't be angry. I can't stand it." Loki said, giving (y/n) puppy eyes.

She took one glance at him and melted. She smiled in surrender and skipped to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

Everyone else groaned. "Lady (y/n), please go get dressed! You're going to make us all late!" said Thor.

(y/n) quickly went to change.