(y/n)

I never thought it would come to this. Well... actually what I meant was... I never thought Loki would love me. I loved him for so long and I knew it was wrong.

When he told me his feelings, I got frightened and I refused him. It took alot of courage for me to do that...

But I am glad I finally came to my senses and told Loki how I feel about him. But I still had my fears. I feared that when I told him, he'd no longer feel the same. At first, judging from his reaction, I thought it was so.

And it wasn't.

In all of my existance, I never once thought that someone would love me. That I would love someone. Be in love. And yet, here I am, dancing around in my chambers after a day spent with Loki, smiling like an idiot. Getting chills and butterflies in my stomach when I think of him. Not being able to go to sleep because my thoughts are all about him. And when I do finally get to sleep, Loki is all I dream of.

Is that love? It seems like love to me.

Practically everyone knows about us. Fandral, Sif, Hogun, Volstagg, and Thor know... But Frigga and Odin do not.

I know they will not approve. Thor says that he will fight for mine and Loki's right to be together.

Damn, he's really willing to go against his father even more? I owe that guy so much...

I think Loki should be more grateful. I feel as if the time is coming. The time that Odin and Frigga find out...

It's not long now. Either they find out or we tell them.