Chapter 4: Temporary Secret

Loki went back to the garden to look for the woman. He looked where she fell, but didn't see the wings. The body was still there, and Loki went in time to see the tips of the white wings retract into her back. Well, at least that makes it easier for Loki to carry her to his secret cave.

Loki picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. She wasn't as heavy as Loki thought. He made it to the cave in no time, barely noticing the extra weight he carried. Loki walked into the darkness of the cave, but he had some things inputted into the cave. He snapped his fingers and dozens of candles lit up the cave.

He searched around and found a rope. Loki tied the girl up and laid her down at the corner of the cave's room. He sat in silence and stared at the being, no thoughts occuring in his head. He awaited her to waken. Suddenly, the silence was broken by the sound of someone stepping on the cave's pebbly floor. Loki stood up suddenly, his dagger ready and prepared to attack.

There, stood Fandral and Sif, their hands in the air to show they are unarmed and come in peace.

"Woah now, Loki. Put it down. You could hurt someone." said Fandral, cautiously walking toward Loki, his hands still in the air.

Loki lowered the dagger. "How did you find this place? How did you find me?"

Sif smiled, "We heard Thor telling Odin about a fallen being in the garden. We were so suprised and wanted to see for ourselves. It's not everyday that you get to see a mythical creature in person. So here we are. Loki, why did you take her?"

asked Sif.

"Explain and don't stutter this time." addef Fandral.

"Well, remember I said I wanted adventure in Asgard? I feel she can be the one to give me that quest." confidently said Loki.

"Loki, are you insane?!" exclaimed Sif.

"Perhaps I am. And if you have come to take her from me, I'll not let that happen!" stated Loki.

Fandral and Sif exchanged looks.

"Well, Loki, you found a new opportunity for adventure. We agree to keep this a secret. We will protect her." said Sif.

Loki was suprised, but he became relaxed. He dropped the dagger and sat back down, staring once again at the girl.

"She's pretty." commented Fandral.

"Well, my friend, too bad because she's a mythical creature that is bound to be evil." said Loki, not taking his eyes off her.

"Um, what adventure exactly can we get from her?" asked Sif.

Loki thought for a moment. "I ... honestly don't know."

Sif sighed.

"Loki?" called Fandral.

"What?" answered Loki.

"Do I have your permission to kiss her?"

"What?!" exclaimed Loki.

Fandral burst into laughter.

"I was kidding, Loki. I wanted to see if I can break your gaze upon her."

"That would be unwise. What if she awakens and attacks us?"

Sif laughed. "Her. Attacking you? HA!  Loki you are a skilled fighter. Nobody can sneak up on you."

Suddenly, the three heard movement. It was coming from outside.

"Did you two make sure to cover your tracks?" angrily whispered Loki.

Fandral and Sif stood silent. Loki cursed silently. Then they heard movement behind them. Then a voice.

"I...I cannot move... where am I?"

Loki rushed over to the girl and clasped his hand over her mouth. He muffled her screams. But it was too late.

"I heard them! Over here!" said a guard.

Thor and two guards came in, the guards taking away Fandral and Sif. "Brother, hand over the girl." said Thor.

Loki unclasped the girl's mouth.

"No! No no no! Please!" she begged.

"No brother!" said Loki, picking up his dagger.

Thor went forward and attempted to grab the girl, but Loki cut him with the dagger. Thor pushed Loki to the wall, where he fell, unable to get up. Thor grabbed the girl and slung her over his shoulder. Her cries were the most painful ones Loki ever heard. Thor walked out with the girl. A guard came and took Loki to the palace, where he was confined to his chambers for three days.