Chapter 7: The End

Everything seemed to go in slow motion for (y/n). It was time for her execution, but it didn't go as she expected.

(y/n) was washed up, had her hair done, and had her torn white garments replaced with a white toga with golden trim.
Huh, what a waste of time and clothing, thought (y/n).

She also expected a big ceremony, with a crowd to watch her die. But no, it was private. It took place outside in a secluded garden. The only people present were the executioner, Odin, Frigga, Thor, Lady Sif and the Warriors Three, and Loki.

(y/n) never met two of the warriors, who were Hogun and Volstagg. They were away while all this happened and was explained to by Thor.

Odin's expression was blank, Thor's was angry, Frigga's was worried, and she turned occaisionally toward Loki. Sif and Fandral looked pained, the other two confused. But Loki? (y/n) couldn't tell, for he looked at the ground.

Then, the executioner spoke. "The wicked girl, (y/n), is to be executed today for her wrong doings. She's a monster that invaded our home, kidnapped the young prince, Loki, bewitched and controlled him, and wasn't cooperative in interrogation. She lied of her innocence and has been proven guilty."

"LIES!"

Everyone went silent, and faced Loki. He walked up to Thor and Odin and started to explain everything . Tried to convince.

"Father, brother please! Hear me out! She does not lie! She tells the truth!"

"Loki, she is a lying monster who is sucking you into her dark abyss!" stated Thor.

"She has your mind lost already with her cunning lies! She has to die! " yelled Odin.

"How could you know about lies, Father?! You know nothing of lies! Have you forgotten that I am the god of mischief and LIES!? I'm a well experienced lier and I know when someone tells a lie! She's not lying! I know it to be for a fact! She fell from Heaven because a devil got to a spell that sent her out of Heaven! She didn't fall because she is evil! Would an evil being cower? Show fear?" argued Loki.

"She is talented in masking her dark-side." calmly said Odin.

"Enough of this! Let us carry on!" boomed Thor.

"No! I will not let you!" yelled Loki.

"Loki, my son, that is enough. Let's take you away from here and into your chambers." said Frigga, pulling Loki back towards the palace.

"Mother, no! Please! Father! Thor! Look into her eyes deeply! Tell me if you see evil!" pleaded Loki.

"Her presence is driving him insane!" said Hogun.

Volstagg started to drag Loki away.

"Unhand me at once! Father! Brother! Please I'm begging you! If you care for my feelings don't execute her!" pleaded Loki, tears rushing down his face.

"It is because we care for you that we are doing this. We don't want anything to happen to you." explained Thor.

"He is right, Loki. Now, take him away." ordered Odin.

"NO! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE! NO! LET ME GO!" yelled Loki as Volstagg started to take him away.

He then widened his teary eyes as (y/n) was seconds away from dying.